cd key in use

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tried to use esf today and i get a message of your cd key is already in use please try again, so 2 hours later i try and it gives me the same hooey anyone else get somthing like this?

oh and its not a cracked cd key either

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
perhaps someone with a cracked version use your cdkey

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it ahs nothing to do with esf....
some1 stoll your HL cd-key

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and i have found out what it was, ok i started a game and added a bunch of bots and my frtiend joined the game through lan and he got that error, and i kicked the bots and he could get in and we did it the other way around and that means the bots are the culprits, i'll post this in the bot bugs thread too

Best answers
WON authentication with HL has an error in it. Sometimes when you leave the server, it doesn't recognize that you have left. To solve this problem, shut down your computer and unplug our cat-5 or phone cable from your computer. Wait about 10 seconds, then start it back up again. It happens to me alll the time with CS. :)

Best answers
That will do nothing I garantee it.

Won Servers by valve are sometimes, almost always, slow. Many times they will not recognize that you have left the won server after quiting half life. You will know its going to happen when you try to play a multiplayer game because it has to look through several WON Server IP's - that means it thinks your still logged on.

What I do to get around this bug in valve, is go to www.gametiger.com /.net , can't remember. Find a server through there and connect that way. Its really the only way you can actually by pass those crappy servers. Other wise it will take about 5 minutes or so to get back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom