Cast your opinoin

Best answers
i know i cant spell but you get what i mean. now... i realise there have been a lot of threads about this already but i jsut want to start a topic for everyone to post in. instead of ppl having to search like mad to find something out.

this is a thread for everyone to have a say in what they would like in a future version. for the sake of giving a number, lets say 2.0. now if everyone who wants to have a say, only post 1 or 2 ideas, and not double up on ideas or state the obvious, this means NO fused character ideas and no fusion. this would be great. what does everyone think would make this game next to perfect? any idea no matter how big or small just type it down here.

my idea...

1.) in every level there should be parts of the map you can distroy. like parts of mountains or buildings that you can blow up. also if your in a block struggle and you hit this part of the wall, you would slowly lose the BS, doing damage to the wall constantly untill you broke through, lost or won

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) suggestions go into the suggestions forum

2) searching is not hard or difficult so theres no point in making a topic that has tons and tons of stuff thats already in the forums that people could find if they took the whole 2 seconds and searched for it

3) the search is there for a reason

4) esf maps will not have breakable entitys because it puts too much lag into the game and makes the rspeeds untollerable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom