Car Accident...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok im from texas, and i was driving up to Mass with my fiance. and well in Memphas Tennessi(cant spell it), i got in my first wreck and im stranded in here halway between home and destination.. SUcks for me!

Im using the Inns computer constumers can use. And i have no idea why im posting this, just to pass time. I have pics of my car after accident, when i get them in a computer ill post em. its nothing too bad, but its my very first accident while I was driving. Scary Experience.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as your okay, and you have insurance... all we be okay my friend.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sucks. I just got my lisence. I got it last monday actually. Got a 94 :) But that's besides the point.

What happened exactly. Tell us the story? Whos fault do you honestly think it was. I hope your insurance doesn't go up. That would suck so bad. I don't have insurance yet. I have 2 cars lol, and i can't drive either of them.

One is a '91 Mercury Tracer, and the timing belt busted while i was getting off the highway -.-' and the water pump is dying on me.

I also own an '89 Toyota Corolla. That is in Colorado though. I have to drive it back to RI -.-' that's going to be a pain.

I almost got into an accident. I was driving down division street with my mom and i had my permit, and i was fixing the rear view mirror, and didn't notice everyone slowing down. If my mom hadn't said anything her front end would be completely destroyed.

I could say more about me driving and stuff but i won't you probably don't care

PS- Sorry for saying all that, It's 11:20 here and i don't wanna go to bed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the most ironic thing here is that it happened on the way to mass >;]

but im glad your safe and well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as you're alright man.

That's kinda funny. If you'd have made it to Mass, you'd have been in Pride country. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pics uploaded.

Fire Phoenix said:
What happened exactly. Tell us the story? Whos fault do you honestly think it was.
Ok well I was on I40. I smelled something burning going up the bridge, i looked at my speedometer saw i was going 70mph in 4th gear. So i geared to 5th thinking that i was pushing my motor too much. when i was going downhilll i smelled the same burning smell again, then i relized it was Burning rubber. going downhill the bridge i decided to slow down to 65mph, then thought "next exit im stop im going to stop and check this out" right as i thought that, I heard a big "Boom". At this point im going downhill AND the bridge turns so the downhill and turns momentum made me do 2 complete spins then straight into the rail of the bridge. It was a right turn and I was on the left lane. I spun though2 lanes to the rail. Luckily noone was next to me.

The fault of the wreck i blame the Tires. Tires were only 4 months old. came with those $1,000 rims you see in the pics... :cry:

thats pretty much it on what happened

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow that really sucks. must have been scary as hell. Glad your ok and your fiance :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
wow that really sucks. must have been scary as hell. Glad your ok and your fiance :)
thanks im glad too. A car is replaceable but not my fiance.

But i loved that car..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom