Capcom is making a DBZ game, maybe . . .

Best answers
On the powerstone engine woyld be cool...but i think the makers of Virtual fighter..(forgot their name.....) should mAKe a dbz game..i love Virtual fighter 2 and 3 and 4 looks even better..i think if it was on that engine or whatever tit would be shweet

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yu Suzuki's Team, interesting proposal, but ultimately, their stuff is too cutting edge for a 15 year old anime series. VF, nights, Shenmue, sonic et al are always pushing graphical and/or gameplay boundries, not the ideal test-bed for a tried and true fighter formula. People would be upset if a minute detail were changed or left out. That's Bandai's job . . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A coo 2d DBZ game is DBZ Legend for Playstation!!! Its a fighting game, but much different from ure normal fighting arcade style games!! Its coo!! Get it if u can!!

(2 more posts till 200!! :) )

Best answers
note: EGM they lie so many times. Besides, in case if you haven't noticed, CAPCOM even stated this factor a while ago, it used to be pn.com!! Sure, it is possible, but they aren't making a game for anything.

Best answers
Nice lie. Ive just been in capcom asia and japan and there is no such thing like that, Bandai has rights of DB. They cant do a game with DB until they buy rights from Bandai, so think before making it up!!!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think Capcom would let you see there top secret, hush, hush, stuff on a tour, you're the one living the lie my freind. Yeah and I'm sure they let you look in every lab so you could spread to the world just what they were coding :rolleyes:

Again, people, please learn about buisness before you post stuff like this. Has no one here heard of Sub Licensing? Did you think that the last Bandai DB game was in 1996. That's 6 years, a typical game rights license lasts five. Making it completely possible. And as far as Infrogrames, they got there license from Funi and not Bird/Shuiesha/Toei. Toei could write a license that superceeds Funi's, especially in Japan. Capcom is also one of the more wealthy developers. It wouldn't take much for Capcom to buy the license any way you slice it. If the rumor is true is completely open to debate. But as for whether or not it's possible . . . you'd be a fool to think it's not.

BTW, you could have posted your opinion nicely before calling me a liar and telling me I made it up, n00b. If you read the whole thread you'd see it came from EGM, not me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom