Capcom is making a DBZ game, maybe . . .

Best answers
LOL..you know whats really funny..im gonna wait till you have 4 left than im gonna change your post count to 3 he he he he..you think i cant do it.,...i have friends in high places..he he he..also if you havnt guessed thats what i hear some one on the ESF team is gonna do..he he he

Best answers
Capcom should make this game, it's my idea and it will be used and than I will rule the universe, Dragondall Z vs. Simpsons vs. Capcom vs. Southpark vs. Teletubbies vs. Supersmash bros. vs. ME MWUAHAHAHA ok (why do I always spoil the fun?)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
If the rumor is so untrue..then why is a very reliable source saying that it IS true?

That writer for EGM is almost never wrong, and I'm betting that he would hav researched slightly before writing up that column.

Face it, guys.....most of the people that write for those gaming mags HATE DBZ....they wouldn't work with it if they didn't have to.
Meaning that they probably would not help spread false rumors about something they really couldn't care less about..namely anything DBZ related.

Yes, there is a DBZ game in the works for ps2/gcn..don't remember which.
That game is being developed by Infogrames/Wizard Works.

There isn't much info...but don't count that Capcom game out just yet...

Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot

That writer for EGM is almost never wrong, and I'm betting that he would hav researched slightly before writing up that column.

Oh, you meen like how EGM said that you could get Sonic and Tails in SSB:M? And I think the Doom on Atari? Sorry to tell you, but EGM puts in "April fools" jokes in their mags every once in a while, and a LOT of gullible people decided to believe it, it was even at planetnamek.com, but it stated with EGM. I never trust EGM. Besides, Capcom even cleared it up a while ago, that -cough-joke-cough-.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if capcom did make a dbz game it would be good as a stand alone but if it was dbz versus street fighter it would suck. cause lets face it street fighter dudes 0wn all rivals

capcom=fighting game gods

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never in the long-a$$ history of that mag has the april fools joke been in the Q man's gossip section, ever.

Oh, you meen like how EGM said that you could get Sonic and Tails in SSB:M?
The trickman's section however, is constant April Fools Joke spam.

Anf FYI, EGM has only one April Fools per April mag . . .

Banned
Banned
Best answers
God forbid I be wrong..

All I'm saying is that the section and writer in question never lie and never pull pranks.

If the rumor is wrong, so be it..we don't get a good game.
It it's true, then we *might* get a good game over here.

Either way, it doesn't matter in the least.

Alexander

A
It'd be a cool game if they put it on the powerstone engine or something similar.A 2d street fighter type game would be cool too.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Well..
It WOULD be a 2d game..since all of the Capcom vs (Insert other group here) games are always the traditional 2d fighter.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
What 2d fighter are you referencing?

The only decent 2d fighters based off of dbz were on the super famicom.
Every other dbz game made has been so terrible, it's a shame that DBZ is connected to those heaps they call games.

And really....most of the 3d fighters aren't too great.
Only 3-4 come to mind as excellent/above average....tekken series, bloody roar series, doa2 and super smash bros melee(w00t!)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
We already knew about that game.
It's being developed by the same company that's making the gba game.

No biggie there.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
Did anyone catch the Quartemann's rumor in EGM?

Streetfighter Vs. Dragonball

Look out, DMZ. :p
which EGM thats my fav mag. and what page?

Best answers
i have this magazine that says that xbox, gamecube, ps2, and pc are all comeing out with dbz games ps2 will have theres done in the fall xbox and gamecube will have theres next year and pc wll have theres at the end of this year

Banned
Banned
Best answers
we already knew about those games months ago!
Nothing new OR special..Wizardworks/infogrames is just going to make a mediocre 3d dbz game for the 3 consoles and pc...whoopty shiznit!

All they have to show for themselves is a 30 second clip of the terrain on namek...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but the gba game looks semi promising

Banned
Banned
Best answers
It's done Secret of Mana style...which was a good game......but RPG's just don't suit DBZ..at all

I mean..c'mon...you're fighting crabs, dogs and dinosaurs...its just STUPID!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
. . . or endless waves of pallet swapped Saibamen and Freiza goons . . . or was that Mortal Kombat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom