Can't view the forums(on other computer) - help.

Best answers
Yeah ever since that new forum server started I haven't been able to view the forums on the computer at my moms house. Maybe the problem is completely unrelated to the new server, but thats about the time it stopped letting me in. I thought it might have been a big problem that many were having but I got to my dads and I can get in. Anyone have any ideas to how I could fix this problem?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's probably the fact that you have two different ISPs, the DNS table hasn't been refreshed yet.

Best answers
what does the messag say if any?

have you been banned from any other forums.... maybe the ban list goes for all forums hosted on the server

Best answers
Cucumba said:
It's probably the fact that you have two different ISPs, the DNS table hasn't been refreshed yet.
Hmm, I don't know much about that stuff but I suppose I'll wait for the dns table to refresh then.

evirustheslaye said:
what does the messag say if any?

have you been banned from any other forums.... maybe the ban list goes for all forums hosted on the server
Basically I click on the join forum button and then it takes a long time to load then says *can't connect to server*. Yup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom