cant see "ball" attacks

Best answers
Well, i was wondering if anyone else got this problem...

I cant see any "ball" attacks... being spirit bombs, kiblasts ect...
also, a solar flare dosnt blind me or anything, and the bar that comes up when i power up a beam, it shows up, but dosnt show me how much power my beam has, so i cant really PS very well :(

plz help!!

Best answers
The not seeing the flash thing helps I bet :] but the others must suck :cry: It's prolly something to do with the sprites, but I have no idea on those, did you try reinstalling?

Best answers
yea i re-installed twice, and reinstalled HL once... nothing worked :( it sux cuz i cant see if a spirt bomb is coming at me!! like jeez lol... plus the kiblasts are annoying too. But i can see the "blob" and stuff, just not the ball itself

Best answers
are u runin in software mode?
if so switch between opengl and direct 3d and see which works for u.

Best answers
I fixed some of it, and i use openGL, i still cant see the attacks, but i can see a solar flare and see my beam bar thingy.... It was the resolution i was using, i usually use a high res, but to see the bars, i supposidly need to use 800x600! dosnt bother me, but i would like to get my "ball" attacks going, so i can become a better player :)

Best answers
yea ive had that problem at first but for some reason i didnt mess with it and it stopped:] maybe someone else at my house fixed it after i kept mentioning it lol

Best answers
I got it all fixed, and i must say, not seeing any sort of ball was a huge disadvantage, now i can see people powering a beam ect... wow ESF is an awsome game once i get the special ball effects in lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom