Can't play against the computer??? Console?

Best answers
Hi. I don't have a Steam yet, but I would like to play ESF against the computer, and the option CONSOLE, I believe, was supposed to allow me to play by myself, against the computer, doesn't work. It stops in the load page, with the message No songs in the playlist. When I try to play Multiplayer, LAN GAMES (create a game), but with BOTs (without bots it works, and I appear alone in the game), what I believe is the game with computer players, It doest not work too. I tried to put 1 bot, in the ADVANCED option (page 3), for playing againt 1 computer player, but the game ESF tried to access the internet (don't know why), saying that it's out of date !

Hope Someone can help me with this. I searched all the forum before posting this message, and I'm confident that there isn't a similar question in this forum. Thank you all that try to help me.

Alisson from BRAZIL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is not designed for non-steam use anymore. Your best bet for a fix would be to get Steam. All you have to do is use your legit cd-key from the Half-Life game you already own and you are set.

Best answers
mine is doing the same thing but i have steam that you get from hl2 and i can't play consle because it say no music list thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need Half-Life, not Half-Life 2.

The first one. The original. I believe there are packages that give you both Half-Life and Half-Life 2.

Just make sure you have Half-Life installed. If you don't, you can't play ESF.

Best answers
i have both installed but everytime i try to play the one player game it says no playlist type thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is not a one player game. It is a multiplayer game.

Are you sure you have Half-Life and not Half-Life: Source?

Best answers
ok now i regestered my hl game on steam and i updated it now i cant play esf at all and i am sure it is hl not hl:source

Best answers
ok its working but when i try to do the training room it says error and some other stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your page should look like this

Not this

Try uninstalling ESF, and reinstall after you've run Half-Life once. Start a new game, you can quit after it loads up. Once you do that it should work.

Best answers
Bah, that stuff never worked for me. What worked was completely reinstalling the game. That way you dont waste time to find that it doesnt work even when you take off the mod and reinstall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom