cant install

Best answers
ok. i am trying to install esf 1.2.3 but as some other people have said the button is simply grey. i am trying to install here.

F:\program files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\griffeh\counter-strike source\

yes i have steam.
trying to install through CS, i have hlaf life source, hl2, hl2 DM and the others that come with hl2.

no im not running any mods.

help?!!?!?!?!?

Best answers
yh.... u have to run half life, and then esf will kno u have the game and button will come to life...

Best answers

notice i have hl2 running, and trying to install to the directory with hl2.exe. is it the exe thats the prob?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant run ESF with Half Life 2 or source.

You need Half Life 1.

Best answers
does esf work on counter strike cuz every time i try a server it sais invalid cdkey so that kinda sucks i paid like 30 euro for counter strike 1.6 only to play esf but it doesnt work so can someone help me and tell me why it doenst work

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Earth Special Forces works on Counter-Strike, yes. But only if you bought the Retail package, not the Condition Zero Package. If you try to join a server and it says Invalid CD-Key, it means you don't have Steam. Since you can't play any games via steam without entering a valid cd-key. Download Steam, install it, use your valid cd-key and then you can download Counter-Strike / Half-Life from steam, and install Earth Special Forces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom