Cant install ESP

Best answers
Yah whenever i get to the part during install where it says space required *so many mb's* and then space available it says like -8 gb..i have a 250gb hd wtf ? lol anyone know whats going on

ty

Best answers
i mean esf, where do i install most of these mods, bc when i do they dont show up in my games..

Best answers
another thing, i got past my first prob but my install button isnt highlighted when i select the location, i just dont get whats going on..lol is this mod installer F*ked up in any way ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liquidraven said:
is this mod installer F*ked up in any way ?
There's a way to find out - try redownloading your installer from a different location.

Best answers
did, didnt work, ive tried installing NS, ESF, zombie panic, all of em cept ESF do not show up..cant get ESF installed because the install button wont highlight..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need to install halflife from steam and run it once to let it set up the needed folders.

Then you should be able to install.

Best answers
well i did start it up saved the game and the install button still isnt highlighted, any ideas?

Best answers
By running Half Life, we mean running it through Steam. Find Half-Life under My Games and run it once (Install the Steam-related files if you need to). After you see the menu, quit and try installing ESF. Then it should work.

You'll know you've successfully ran Half-Life through Steam if you see Create Game, Join Game, Options, and Quit neatly in the bottom-right of your screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom