Can't get MP3 Player to work...

Best answers
I can't seem to get the MP3 player in the game to work. I hit F8 like it says, and have set my own buttons and made my own playlist, but nothing seems to work. Anyone wanna help me please?

Best answers
Rival if your using steam go into option then advanced for you player section and check the box next to mp3 voila you now have the mp3 player activiated, this however resets everytime you shutdown esf so youll have to do it everytime you logon

Best answers
You could just add cl_mp3player 1 into you config.cfg and it will work everytime :)

Best answers
Okay...this whole "you have to use steam" is just about the biggest sack of monkey **** i've seen. I CANNOT CONNECT TO STEAM. this is so dumb, how can i use anything if i don't, and can't, use steam?!

Best answers
bonerdude said:
Okay...this whole "you have to use steam" is just about the biggest sack of monkey **** i've seen. I CANNOT CONNECT TO STEAM. this is so dumb, how can i use anything if i don't, and can't, use steam?!
did u ever thaught that people actually get it to work?
That means the problem is from you so that message should be addressed to you. Sorry but I am tired of seeing n00bs complaining about this. There are 100 topics that tell you how to do it and as a tip use SEARCH feature :\

Best answers
he means use the search tool to find threads on the subject of steam so you can learn to get it too work, i dont know what the big deal about steam is, runs smooth and perfect for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bonerdude said:
You have to have a legitimate cd. Go buy the game, Kazaa***.

Best answers
I have a legitimate copy...I just can't connect because my school's network blocks certain ports...(it just so happens that they don't block b.net and that's it) so i can't play online anything...

Best answers
Thats the way it goes, try playing from somewhere else, steam wont work from schools (unless your really lucky)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your lucky. At my friend's school, NO online programs work...even AIM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom