Cant Even Install It Right!!!

Best answers
can anyone give me the full walk through on how to install this game? i bought it on ebay it came with 2 cd's one with the installer on it and another with the esf game on it which has the maps and all the other files i might be way off i need help i want to play this game so bad so far it seems to be the best dbz game ive seen fo the pc^_^ mabye on aim you can tell me what to do as i tell you whats happening mabye im missing a file or 2?

thanks for reading this ^_^

Best answers
you bought esf?

you do know you can download it for free right?

Best answers
i knew it was free but i just couldent find it so i bought it for 10 bucks why not ya know lol.anyway getting back to my queston is there an installer that can do it easy or mabye i have an older version anyway hope to be helped soon ^_^

Best answers
GUYS GUYS HOLY CRAP THIS GAME IS THE BEST I GOT IT TO WORK ITS THE MOST AMAZING DBZ GAME EVER I HAVE THE MODS FOR QUAKE 3 AND THE OTHER FOR HALFLIFE AND THEY BOTH SUCK NEXT TO THIS ONE GOOD JOB GUYS ITS FINALY BEEN DONE A GOOD DRAGONBALL Z GAME THANKS SO MUCH YES!

ONE MORE QUESTON WHATS THE LATEST VERSION OUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE 1.1 IS THAT IT?

Best answers
yes, the latest is 1.1 and not to flame but you are dumb for buying ESF. You just got cheated out of 10 bucks.

Best answers
i have a copy of some ESF bots....you can buy them from me for only the small price of $20...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom