cant connect to steam servers need help.

Uub

Best answers
guys when i try join a steam server for esf. it says that the server is using a olderprotocall (76) and ur using (77) protocal or somthing.. i need help or how i can fix this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it might have something to do wether the server you are trying to connect to is using EVM and you are not, or vice versa.
or you are trying to connect to a server that isnt configured porperly

maybe you installed version 1.0 instead of 1.1, or the server is running 1.0

Uub

Best answers
i installd 1.0 then i installd 1.1, then i couldnt get it into steam so i downloaded the steam version 1.1 i installd that, i can get into some servers but theres like 3 servers connectd 2 steam engine, when i click on the esf icon 2 go into internet 1 it says "windows cannot find counter strike inc. enter passage or somthing i dun get it :p lmao

Uub

Best answers
some servers work, some dont its maybe causei havnt got esf PROPERLY WORKING! its a real biatch trying 2 get it working on steam why do we need that damn engine, game spy was doing so well :( hehe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if some servers are working, than there is nothing wrong with your install.
remember there are servers that use EVM, if you dont have EVM installed, you cant play on that server.
you have to see EVM as an upgrade of ESF, without the upgrade you cant play it, i dont know if they made it backwords compatible, as i never used it.
with backwords compatible i mean i´m not sure if you can join a ESF server when you have EVM installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom