cant connect to game server

Best answers
hi its me again ... i have another problem ... i can't connect to games server ... when i try to connect to games server message appear: "could not connect to game server ... Reason: Could not complete connection". i am behind a firewall ... anyone knows reason ??

>> DMX - X Gon' Give It 2 Ya <<

Best answers
DMX X GO GIVE IT 2 YA SuCKS! Change your sig.

And have u filtered it to esf? youd be suprised to see how many people dont do that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
filter it to esf should work or try the games that arent laggy? im behind a firewall and im fine

Best answers
yes i have filtered it to esf (that was my first step) .... its strange ... i have never got this problem before but yesterday this problem appeared ...

"DMX X GO GIVE IT 2 YA SuCKS! Change your sig." - ?? this is not my sig. i've decided to place it to post because i like DMX :) DMX rulez :p

PS. I check out other servers ....

>> ICE CUBE RULEZ this time <<

Best answers
Yo, maybe u just need to configure your fire wall to let you connect, some firewalls like norton personal firewall does not allow you to connect, you have to configure that. Tell me what kind of firewall you have i may be able to help you... :cool:

Best answers
i have reinstalled the game and esf works fine :] i don't have firewall under windows platform (windows 98 se, windows xp pro), i have firewall on slackware 8.1 but i run the game under windows ...

thx 4 all :]

>> Ludacris - Act A Fool !!!!!!!!! <<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom