calm down folks, 1.3's alive

Mog

Best answers
lol, havent been on this site for a long time... only came back to read this years april fools! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Honestly why dont you belive the team.

Have they ever lied.
Need I remind you of ESF: Chibified!!

It's april 1st people, by now you should know to be paranoid of everything and everyone around you until 12:01 am tommorow.

I'm kinda of disappointed though . . . in the past years the team has always made up something new and different to fool us with . . . a C&D order on april 1st is just so predictable and typical of other mods. Everything the ESF team isn't.
You guys must be losing your edge :fight:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
Need I remind you of ESF: Chibified!!

It's april 1st people, by now you should know to be paranoid of everything and everyone around you until 12:01 am tommorow.

I'm kinda of disappointed though . . . in the past years the team has always made up something new and different to fool us with . . . a C&D order on april 1st is just so predictable and typical of other mods. Everything the ESF team isn't.
You guys must be losing your edge :fight:
So what if its april first. It can still be true.

And this guy realy belives moast of us fell for it >.< I wonder who is looskig his edge XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
So what if its april first. It can still be true.

And this guy realy belives moast of us fell for it >.< I wonder who is looskig his edge XD
Indeed. The likelihood of that however is extremely low. Out of all the days in the year, they just so happened to announce the C&D today.
Until and unless the site goes down I'm going to act like mr. satan regarding anything anyone says today and scream "its a trick, its all a trick!!" while having my hands over my ears.

besides, if it were true don't you think we'd have heard about in, say, the tip ecrof
Oh, I know you're trying to help fool as many people as possible. Of course that'd only work on most of the noobs >_>

Best answers
for a while i believed it but i thought that cause ESF wasnt making money that it wasnt breaking copyright

Best answers
lol wow i was like nooooooooooooooooooooo but then i remembered it was april fools day

Best answers
hiddenmist said:
lol wow i was like nooooooooooooooooooooo but then i remembered it was april fools day
thats excatally what happend to me but i still think it may be shutting down

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya unfortunetely all the ESF forum staff recieved the pink slip and in 24 hours our moderating abilities will be removed and in about a week the forum will be torn down aswell.

I knew doomsday was coming just didn't think it would be this early and I thought for sure we would see 1.3. Guess we need to go find something else to do now.

Best answers
Phobius said:
Ya unfortunetely all the ESF forum staff recieved the pink slip and in 24 hours our moderating abilities will be removed and in about a week the forum will be torn down aswell.

I knew doomsday was coming just didn't think it would be this early and I thought for sure we would see 1.3. Guess we need to go find something else to do now.
we r not so sure wait untill tomorrow and on the news page it will say "April Fools"

and it is kinda obvious if u look at the letter u edited it for harassment? Maybe you edited it cuz it was a hox

Best answers
if it is not get out your sword as trunks and cut my head off but dont let buu eat my kidney

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
hey grega what are u meaning with tyhis :D
Seriously why make such a fuss abiout the news. Its a joke and its ment asa joke. Practicaly evry member who was here a while knows that.

Just select what u said before loool i got it hahahah grega 2 bad :D
i dont know how 2 send the image :D but i got u grega

Best answers
You guys are being childish. I highly, highly doubt, they're just trying to pull a prank on you guys. I've encountered things like this happening in the past, and I assure you, they weren't jokes. I also highly doubt the team is just trying to lie to you, I mean think about. FUNimation was bound to find out about this, and once they would, they would have to address licensing issues. You can't just take some company's characters, and use them in a game, without the company's permission. The team is most likely not lieing. You guys need to stop acting like children, and saying "Haha, it's a prank! Good one team!". You guys act as if this mod could have never been shut down, well, based off what the team is saying, it is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
let's move the headquarters and change the name of the mod and , they will not know for some time , 1 year , like tottally and never in the new site say "mod " ,"dbz" just aliases like gok , veg , goh , tks and such i dun wont esf dead is the best , and the best needs to win , the worst must not cheat !

Best answers
Exactly what Kaination said. And Vegetto, if they found out about the game again, just at a differnt location, sometime later, the team would be in serious trouble.

Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
You guys are being childish. I highly, highly doubt, they're just trying to pull a prank on you guys. I've encountered things like this happening in the past, and I assure you, they weren't jokes. I also highly doubt the team is just trying to lie to you, I mean think about. FUNimation was bound to find out about this, and once they would, they would have to address licensing issues. You can't just take some company's characters, and use them in a game, without the company's permission. The team is most likely not lieing. You guys need to stop acting like children, and saying "Haha, it's a prank! Good one team!". You guys act as if this mod could have never been shut down, well, based off what the team is saying, it is.

GOOD POST! Yes break the linit shut down cuz of this but they wanted to sell their game and it had no legal rights to do that. Another thing to if they being serious why would they post on april 1st i would wait to get people to belive me. But that is not the problem the problem is try playing the game today im not going to now cuz my sis is on the comp with the game :\ but i am going to be serious here play the game to find out and if FUNimation did ban the game then all hope is obviously lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom