calling all sig makers!

Best answers
im bored and if anyone else is, if u wanted u can make me a sig of Goku, saying DeathSayin and having a nice backround..
so calling all bored sig makers!
umm here maybe some pics plz use them if u can

and u have to put this one down
just put in the GOHAN pic not GOKU. and i remind u dont use all these pics!

Best answers
I'm bored.............. So... I guess that means me..... and all the other bore sig makers... I'll do it... 'cause I'm bored (Sorry for this, I hafta wait for 120 seconds until I can post this....)

Best answers
yep im so bored since i havent played esf in a long time so im not so interested in it but i still play though

Best answers
Okies! I'll get too finishing it (I started it last night, but fell alseep before I could finish it >,< )

Best answers
Okies, I got it! ONly the picture of Goku & Gohan were working, so I had to go and find some. And I didn't notice that part that said "Just the Gohan" before, so there's Goku behind Gohan. I'll make a different (If you don't like this one) sig after the pictures start working.

Heres the link:

http://www.geocities.com/lnsorrells/Death.txt

Best answers
looks like you just did a "plastic warp" on the background ..... :S

Best answers
Meh, I don't usually make sigs right now. But I guess I could try to make you a signautre. Hit me up on AIM: SupaTroopa69.

Best answers
Cynrix said:
looks like you just did a "plastic warp" on the background ..... :S

I didn't do plastic wrap, thats just the colors I used. I'll make another, and I'll try to make it... less plain.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'll make one tomorrow since I'm heading to a friend's immediately after school.;)
I'll try my best :D
So expect some work from me tomorrow ;)

Best answers
We're dead......

Well, I made another I tried to make the background less plain, and the pictures you suggested started sorking, so I used them.... Personally, I don't like it, but it's for you, not me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom