💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ Posted a day ago

^ Posted 13 min ago

What's wrong with this picture.
I thought I just said -_-

Thanks, guys. Though, a wonder happened and I got money for my phone AND internetz1 I even got to pay back some money to a dude I owed. I have enough money for Half-life, aswell I think. Not sure if I should use it yet XD I should keep the money, can't afford to waste it. Might have no food soon, again.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMGZ!!! So that was just a hoax to get some attention?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No it wasn't... >.> I thought I just said that I found money to pay my internet >.> Why do you all pretend you can't read?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well you can't expect me to read the whole thread when you already said goodbye :). I expected you to be gone :p, I just merely read the last few post and reply to it.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
i wish i would find money like you do too lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you can't expect me to read the whole thread when you already said goodbye :).
You still could've seen ME posting. Which means something's wrong with my goodbye. No point to continue this thread. You might just close it? Or will you let someone else go like "This was just for you to get attention"? Thank you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... Money came from my dad, basically. Though he yesterday said "I'll send you money in at least a week". For some reason he found teh money today and sent it. That's how I found myself some money. Though, I remembered I had a dvd to turn back. So... yeah. I've no longer got money for Half-life :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well... Money came from my dad, basically. Though he yesterday said "I'll send you money in at least a week". For some reason he found teh money today and sent it. That's how I found myself some money. Though, I remembered I had a dvd to turn back. So... yeah. I've no longer got money for Half-life :)
I wish i could "find" some money... then i wouldn't have to worry about my gas getting turned off

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant believe only 1 person commented on my reply and he wasnt even round for that joke :s

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah and it's "No internet=babies" only if you have a girlfriend or something. You know, just like those rainy days that you mostly stay inside the house. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah and it's "No internet=babies" only if you have a girlfriend or something. You know, just like those rainy days that you mostly stay inside the house. :)
YOU WEREN'T AROUND FOR THAT EITHER, SO NICE TRY BUSTER!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Painkiller, if you opt to read this thread again (as I am fairly certain you will), I bring you an urgent, impassioned appeal from the community that you are a part of.

Please, for the love of all that is good and righteous in the world, and in defiance of all that is immoral and malicious, do not continue to inundate threads with spam. While the temptation is, indeed, great, let me assure you that caving to it offers no long-term benefit. Certain members of the community may unceasingly badger you with caustic remarks. Others may seek to exclude you from the community through ill-conceived psychological trickery. Food will taste less flavorful. The list, I assure you, goes on.

If you must make comments that are of a more... "spontaneous" nature, then please do so within the confines of a post that is, otherwise, legitimate. You will find, I firmly believe, that the type of attention you will garner from such a change is a lot more enjoyable.

Give this appeal all due consideration, Painkiller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom