Bye -_-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I don't think many of you liked me, and I don't care if you do, but I'm leaving esforces. Kurt is trying to take away my reputation away by logging into my account, and use it to post happy man enjoying pleasure. It sucks to be me, but I don't think it'll be useful. Thanks for those who helped me alot in my art and my skins, and also told me the mistakes I made in the past.

Here is proof if anyone doesn't believe me.

http://i160.exs.cx/img160/226/warning0ws.jpg. He hacks sites, so be sure to be secured. Well, bye. :/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't really know what your talking about, but if you gotta go, use this time to do something constructive!

or something.

Best answers
So you're leaving because you think Kurt is hacking your account?

Odd reason to leave, but farewell nonetheless

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=\ shame you feel that way... i just started to think you were making considerable improvements with your skills, shame you're not going to be around >_>

have fun with whatever you do =]

Best answers
Even though i barely know you and you never did awsner my question i pmed/emailed you about, it is always sad too see someone go, you should really reconsider, that dosent seem all that much of a good reason to leave o_O but watever you choose to do is your choice so

cya around :]

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
They always come back. Plus I haven't seen any man pleasure pictures, so let's be 100% sure of accusations before you start a witch hunt

Best answers
Who are you anyways?

Bye, see you in a couple of months with the "Im Back -_-" thread.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
Who are you anyways?
He's Inakuro.

Anyway's Cya Slim, Hopefully I'll catch ya on MSN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt sux.... Well I dont see that making you have to leave.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
Kurt sux.... Well I dont see that making you have to leave.
I would say you keep your opinion to yourself maybe i feel you suck but i dont go around typing that on forums for no reason. As for you leaving inaruko if you feel you must leave i would advise leaving quietly not tarnishing one of this communitys respected members. You have problems with him on other boards say this over there not here and i really dont see what leaving will solve but sure.

Best answers
[S] said:
I would say you keep your opinion to yourself maybe i feel you suck but i dont go around typing that on forums for no reason. As for you leaving inaruko if you feel you must leave i would advise leaving quietly not tarnishing one of this communitys respected members. You have problems with him on other boards say this over there not here and i really dont see what leaving will solve but sure.
You sound like you are trying to be a mod there...IMO

DJ, why don't you try changing your password? I'm not sure if that would help any but it might? ;/

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSNeo. He never said you should be warned or banned or that this topic should be closed. That's the kind of rogue modding we don't like to see. S is just trying to keep the peace, and I agree with him. If you've got a problem with a member of the ESF forums but on another forum, than keep that problem to that forum and not let the **** spill down onto here.

Goodbye Inakuro.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom