Buying Dragonball , Z and GT.

Best answers
Hello

I'm looking for a place where I can buy or find the complete series.
Are they available on DVD with different languages (I hate the American Dragonball, I grew up with the French "uncut" version) and are they uncut. If someone knows a store that does mail order or a store on the internet please tell me. If someone knows a place where I can find them tell me too :)

There, now I'm gonna search for a way to get money.

Greets

PS I tried the search but I didn't find anything so cut the "use the search/google" stuff please.

Best answers
A friend of mine downloaded all GT and another all Z episodes from iMesh!
give it a try!
Not all that good quality (ahum, mostly sucks but bareable)!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't talk about downloading that stuff on this forum. Its illegal and the moderators don't like it.
I've heard you can buy DVDs of DB/Z/GT on ebay, but they're probably downloaded and burned. :rolleyes:
If you want the real experience, try looking for the mangas, they're for the most part uncut, as they want to leave them just like they were when the great Toriyama made them. :D

Best answers
Well if they are TV copies, I'm sure it's legal to download, but if it's really high quality DVD rips, then NO, absolutely not legal and you shouldn't do that crap.

Might as well try and support companies that bring stuff you like to you.

At least that's my two cents. So shoot me, I guarantee it'll bounce off me and hit that kid across the street, go ahead :p

==============
Copy Protection: A clever method of preventing incompetent pirates from stealing software and legitimate customers from using it.

Best answers
those "all dbgt episodes" for 30$ on ebay are illegal..

he kinda bust himself when he says it lays on 7 CD-r's and that they are all good quality..

try search for it and see it urself ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom