Buu's Tummy

Best answers
I Know the team of esf Dosent want to reveal to much about Buu
But When he turns u into food will u have to fight ur way out of his tummy????
If you want this keept secret or Dont want to anwser thats fine ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Frieza
I Know the team of esf Dosent want to reveal to much about Buu
But When he turns u into food will u have to fight ur way out of his tummy????
If you want this keept secret or Dont want to anwser thats fine ^_^
... no

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Someone said this before and the team said that it would be to hard to implement. So, no.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team said that getting eaten is an instant kill.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
??? i heard the the cookie attack drains HP and does nothing else?!???

Best answers
how would you fight out of his tummy???

Easy.

You don't go to a different place.

In order to fight your way out of a tummy, you do alittle meele struggle with him, if you win, you pop up around buu, if you loose, well.... you are dead.

You don't actually have to make it so you are INSIDE buu for it.
Make it a meele struggle/power struggle like thing.

Best answers
I think its a good idea to make a far off/ sepreate area like they do on some half-life and ESF (like the hiperbolic time chamber). But it might be hard work on detail, or just make acid come up and kill you and then you Respawn. Or Be in Buu's tummy for a amount of time then you pop out, or when Buu powers up you pop out or fly out. Oh well it just an idea.

I dont rember right now but one of the DBZ episodes I think 260, when buu absorbes goku and vegeta and they have to bust out. When Buu powers up goku trys to keep his steam back wile vegeta picked up trunks, and picclo I think. Goku picked up Gohan and Goten and flew out. That when Buu goes Kid Buu, and kid buu gets pissed and blowes up Earth. just in time goku grabs vegeta and teleports to Supreme Ki's Planet.

Best answers
Its actually english episode 261, if ya wanted to know

Best answers
you would think some ppl would be up warnings when they are about to give away a large part of story some of us havent seen.... :S

aww well...

Best answers
Well, you probably won't get to fight out of his tummy, but [esf] zero said he was working on a innards of buu map. Probably won't make it into the beta, but maybe in next beta.

Best answers
I wish Night hawk would show up and tell us exactly what happends when hit with cookie beam and after, so all these asumtion can be put to rest.:\

Best answers
No not that I have seen, I get my videos on Kazza, dbz.VORTEX, and Advanced-Anime but I dont recemend dbz.VORTEX or Advanced-Anime. Because dbz.VORTEX has a wierd download style and it takes to long, Advanced-Anime is I guess "under construction" because the downloads are "stuck" Episodes Number: 231 and Episodes Number: 232.
If you find a fast speed server on Kazza your good to go. (My opinion)

Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver2.0
I wish Night hawk would show up and tell us exactly what happends when hit with cookie beam and after, so all these asumtion can be put to rest.:\
Who has dared to awaken me from my eternal slumber by calling forth my name?? State your wish and it will be granted...;) Ok, you wish to put this rumor to rest...if you get hit with the cookie attack you get turned into one of three things. After the person who turned you into something eats you, you simply respawn back to your old self again with a vengeance!! :) (Hey, wouldn't you want to kick that someone's arse for eating you?? :p)

Your wish has been granted, I will reveal no more about the Beta for another year :devgrin:

Best answers
aHEM! ss vegetto advanced-anime eps from kazaa are some of the best english ones around
not to mention nice compression

if u want some further videos go to this thread at my forums:
http://pub29.ezboard.com/feffigysdbzforumsfrm1.showMessage?topicID=2.topic

edit: OMG i just looked 2 posts up at NIGHTHAWKS POST : "I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING MORE ABOUT THE BETA FOR A YEAR!"
WOOT? do we have to wait for the beta for another whole year or was this a typo?

Vassago

V
hehe

Well, I dont think ESF will be FINAL in a year, so it will still BE a beta....get it?

And as far as the cookie attack goes, Night pretty much settled that ;)

Chocolate, Doughnut and cookie are the trans choices, I believe.

Ok, no more insider info from me either now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom