Buu's Required Ki To Transform Takes Forever ?

Best answers
ok well i been playing beta since it came out and i think it takes way way to long for buu to finaly beable to transform i must of been plaing atleast 40 mins and i stil wasnt able to transform i was 28-18 (with 4 people maxx server)or somthing ... but with outher chars i git transform about 10 kills ... i think his transform ki requiement should be broken down a lot

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu already starts out as the strongest in the game. So I'd say it's only fitting it takes the longest to transform.

Best answers
Well trunks i must differ, Buu is pretty much useless even at his starting power, i mean in my opinion his transformation is really only cosmetic. I mean they could lower the requirements to 2.5 million ands it wouldnt make much of a difference. It took me around 20 minutes to transform in a 20 man game and really all it did was allow me to teleport more and increase my speed a little. People go on and on that buu starts out the most powerful, well simply put i think its for a reason, he only has one big attack, his candy thing is useless long range, and he can regenerate (which is extremely slow and almost useless in a 20 man game save to get back to 11hp so your ki doesnt drain) I think they definitely need to lower his transformation ki so he can keep up with the big boys when it comes to speed, which i think they need to up in the game anyways. i mean before you transform you can run faster than you can fly. But then again im one of the people who says he should get his attack where he can absorb people. Maybe im just too much of a buu fan.

Anyways in the short game buu can be played but is difficult , especially for the esfnoob. He is ok in the long game but anybody knows its almost impossible to get to transformation ki if your playing against a few super namek piccolos and his makesempo, i mean geez you block or powerstruglle the thing and they can just hop off and blast you again mid struggle, which is so unlike the series. Plus you cant play to their speed , you pretty much have to stick to melee, teleport, melee and sneak a mouthblast in every couple of times you catch the other team in groups, either that or hide and just turn everybody into candy.

Best answers
Buu is actually one of the eaisiest to transform as. Just knock them to the ground then turn them into a tasty treat. You will be your buff, evil self in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom