Buu's Genocide

Best answers
I think that in the next release(beta 2) ESF should add buu's genocide attack. He could hold up his hand and shoot out tons of randon small beams that go all over the map.....To use this attck tho you would have to transform twice.....it would also take long to charge... Just my little Idea

Thnaks

Best answers
it wouldnt be right if they were just random shots mebbe it could be like piccolos scatter shot where u fire millions of beams outta ur hand and trhey home-in around the general direction of where ur looking at.

Best answers
Yeah that would be great except it shouldnt be were he's looking it should be like a radius around him, which increases with power.
And this attack could do significantly more damage to weaker fighters, like in the show, how it killed all the humans except for the strong ones, (hercule???)
But if they're as strong as u, say 30 million which i assume would be average for transformation 2 in the next version, then it hurts only a little say 10hp after all is said and done, after the multitude of beams have hit this person, the damage would of course vary on the amount you powered the attack up, but hardly any, but for weak people it should be really devestating, like 60hp+. of course this attack would take ages to power up enough to get a significant radius and would take all your ki... i dont know at the moment how u could balance it, but it'd be so cool if it was put in the game...

Best answers
moves back to my last post about this, charge it up and then it shoots up a foot or two then u point to a postion and like 5 or 7 beams (make them like gernic beacuse there were sorta) in/around that area of the mouse

Best answers
It didnt kill all the humans but the strong ones. Hercule wasnt strong ust Buu didnt want to hurt him. Tien and Chautzu dodged the beam and he didnt try to kill anybody on Kamis Lookout.

Best answers
But i thought buu was completely evil at that time and didnt care about mr satan...cos the side of complete evil ate the side of complete good, the side which cared about mr satan.
....?

Best answers
Naw, there was still traits of fat buu" notice when evil buu obsorbed fat buu evil turned pink instead of gray. So since fat buu had feelings for mr. satan and the puppy. then since buu is basically the same person he kept them. I dont think he ment too tho. just part of the attack not to kill fat buus friends

Best answers
yeah.

i also agree on the radius thing too but make it more beams, i was kinda dissappointed with dmz's version (although it was fun to use it under people powering up

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well also remember when after the turd lookin buu ate fat buu he charged at satan tehn stopped, afterwards he then recited satans name to himself then flew off so i guess e just didnt wanna hurt him

man those words were too big for me even when i type them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom