buus bodyparts

Best answers
how will buus body parts work? sorry for shhort thead but its a short question

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as Masta said in HL Radio:
it'll be the attack fat buu used on Majin Vegeta

this attack won't be (like most here think) an absorbing attack (he already has candy attack)

it'll be more a stunning attack ... you can stop ppl from flying and moving
but ... it's still WIP ... it's possible that we're gonna make it completely different ... so don't flame me if it won't be like this
btw: it's under Optional ... that means it's possibly not even in B1.2

Best answers
I can't recall what it looked like when he used that on Vegeta, could you describe it to me?

Best answers
He basically threw a piece of himself at Vegeta, once Vegeta got hit it wrapped around him so he couldnt move.

I dont know if this has been discussed or what not since I hardly visit forums anymore but heres what I think oh how Buu's body part attack should look like.

Basically, he takes a piece of himself and throw it like a ball, doesnt have to be like Buu throwing his right arm at you. Maybe have a speed of Krillin's Distructo Disk, not too fast and not too slow.

Then the following can happen once your hit.

a) You enter power struggle, while in power struggle, you cant move and you drain 5 points of health per second until you break free(winning power struggle) or you get hit by melee or beam.

b) Once hit by body part, you get blinded/frozen/stunned/or what have you, just to make it so that you cant move for a duration, depending on how much you charged the attack(maybe at full charge, the body part will be stuck on you for like 5 sec max, enough time to get bashed in). You are immobile(cant atk or shoot beams) just run and jump and teleport.

c) Make it like an effect like Trunk's beam(the 1 that blinds u). But instead of being blinded by a white light, your just immobile for a split sec or a sec, enough time for you to be hit with melee or a quick ki bolt or gen.beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it basicly rapped vegeta and pwnd him...nothing more :eek:

Best answers
i wander why dabura didn't spit on buu so he was turned into stone (that would be alot easier for the Z team)

Best answers
>>DeMoN<< said:
i wander why dabura didn't spit on buu so he was turned into stone (that would be alot easier for the Z team)
Didn't he try? Buu just avoided the spit. Although how Buu would know about Dabura's spit turning people is uncertain. Maybe he just thought it was gross. :tired:

Best answers
Buu was too childish to think it was gross but he did infact know that it was an attack of some sort.

Best answers
Didn't he try? Buu just avoided the spit. Although how Buu would know about Dabura's spit turning people is uncertain. Maybe he just thought it was gross.
Nope he never did. he was under majin powers :eek:

Best answers
if this attack is gonna be like anthing what Master Asia
said.. what will happen if you try to block the attack? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unknown said:
if this attack is gonna be like anthing what Master Asia
said.. what will happen if you try to block the attack? o_O
we haven't even started with thinking about this attack
all we know about it, has been reported in here ...

I don't think it'll be in B1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom