Buu , the ultimate figther !???

Mog

Best answers
krillen probably will own seeing as hes really fast and has an instant kill move :]
i think disk attacks should be blockable if the target has a high enough pl (gohan in cell saga)... but they should still be an instant kill if the target isnt able to successfully block it or didnt try to block it.

Vassago

V
When you incorporate the speed of the game, melee and the sheer amount of fighters in any given match, Buu doesn't have a true advantage over anyone. We've gone through a lot of trouble to make sure everything is pretty damn balanced.

Best answers
no point hopeing you are strong enuff to block a disk dont take the risk just step to the side an icckle bit and thats krillans disk sorted...teleport and friezas one is sorted :p

Best answers
not a flame: When the hell did you see someone block a disc in any part of dbz, real OR fake..

and no, what cell did is not a block.

Best answers
during the cell saga when gohan was fighting cell... cell charged up two destructo disks and when fired upon gohan... gohan simply caught them.

Best answers
what do you mean buu is slow? o_O He was clearly faster then anyone in the show, even gohan :cry: :p oh and lots of people catch DD all the time, just watch the movies and I think it happened once in frieza saga..

Best answers
dark prince, in the tree of life (I think thats the right one, if not its someone else) a guy catches the destructo disk and throws it back. :D

thankyou

Best answers
I wanna use Trunks and Frieza. I don't really care about the others although I'm sure I'll get around to them. Frieza owns in the Alpha without even using disk. I just hope his doom ball or whatever its called has a bigger radius.

Best answers
I hope you guys are right about buu having crappy
attacks because his starting powerlevel is almost
double of everyone else !

erm can trunks use his sword ?

Cya :cool:

Best answers
Hold up a minute... what did you say about a manual.....where can I find it?

eot156

E
Buu should own everyone, if it is true to the series, Buu does over power every other fighter, so why are you whinnin.

Best answers
I know this would never happen, but it would be cool to use that attack kid buu uses in episode 262-"end of earth". Then Goku's Spirit Bomb wouldn't look so great anymore...mwuhahaha

Retired
Best answers
let me straighten things up for you. Consider this an offical post. The game has been moved more towards player skill rather than the charecters abilities or stats. Each charecter has been more tailored to playing styles. Some charecters are easier to start with, but have a more difficult time later on. Buu happens to be one of these charecters, but it still comes down to skill. I know several testers and team members that are good enough to take on ssj vegeta with normal goku (joe). As for vegeta, he is still a very powerfull charecter but it comes at a price. Attacks like the final flash will tend to drain you of all of your ki, usualy droping you out of ssj. So if u miss, you're a sitting duck. So i guess the bottom line is the game requires a little stratagey now. All charecters all basicly even matched and if u get owned it is most likely cause you need some practice more than the charecter is lame or overpowered.

Best answers
hey slop you can find the manual in the main
esf page :rolleyes:

and you're right about the playing style
everyone will probably play with different characters
if the characters are balanced

you're right i shouldn't judge the charcater stats before
i actually play the game :]

cya :cool:

Mog

Best answers
I know this would never happen, but it would be cool to use that attack kid buu uses in episode 262-"end of earth". Then Goku's Spirit Bomb wouldn't look so great anymore...mwuhahaha
is that the "buu bomb"?... "genocide" would be great too! :p

Best answers
wait a minute, i thoguht they said theyd make it so u can use the sword?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom