Buu seriously needs to be toned down.

Best answers
wot i think is that you either stink or you dont practice against bots much. i can beat buu after a warm up with him. i start getting beaten then i get the upper hand and throw him into a wall, fire a medoum camahama or masenko in his way and just pre-punch him till he dyes when he gets up. but thats my way and it easy when i manage to get warmed up. also, i find it easier in places like city cos when i am on the defensiv, which i am in my warm up, i just fly away, recharge and fire at him when he comes around the corner with a fully powered beam and pre-punch him till he ndies and then i am on a role.

Best answers
Buu, overpowered.
Vegete, piccolo, underpowered.

I especially like the amount of health buu has, it's 160, so melee people will have a real hard time bringing you down.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta...,underpowered...

only in his first form although in the show gallit gun was heaps stronger than kamehamehaso why does it suck so much in esf it hould be as powerful or only slightly less powerful than th khh but now its a joke youve gotta survive off rekenz... oh no they broke that as well what the hell can you do with vegeta... blau BLAU

Best answers
I think that.... vegeta sould be like this....
1. Start with 800.000 with is 50.000 more than kakaroth....
2. Make gallit gun ecual to kame hame ha.. or at lest bit more powerfull
3. THIS MUST BE DONE!!!!!!!!!! MAKE FINAL FLASH MORE POWERFULL THAN KAME HAME HA!!!! THIS COMPLETLY!!! ??????!!!!!!!!
I had power level same as kakarot and fire a kame anf final flash at eatch other...
We bouth were in air so we dint have any... ki regeneration....
I LOST!!!!! EVEN THO MY PL was like 50.000 biger....
I tryed with aura and widout arua i still lost!!!
SO make FINAL FLASH MORE POWERFULL :)
Thats it all i want.....

Best answers
yea, i agree with that but buu doesnt need to be turned down, maybe a tiny bit because he isnt the best melee person ut still. only in melee i think.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu has the best of everything. If you use him correctly, you can go 100-0 without ever dying.

Advantages:
160 HP
Fastest character (same speed as cell, but w/e)
Second fastest transed character
Can heal himself with that candy thing
Can use regenerate to heal himself
Starts out with the highest pl

Disadvantages:
Seems to use ki faster than other characters
Is pink

Buu's advantages outweigh his disadvantages. He needs to be toned down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another advantage: His mouthbeam is also very powerful
Another disadvantage: His second form isn't great and he can't descend (not really sure if thats a bad thing)

I think he should be slower and have a watered down regen thats automatic and not down to the player.

Best answers
Yea Buu is pretty powerful though. I think Frieza should have the permanent transformation though.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who are saying "Buu isn't the best for melee" or "After a warmup I can beat Buu" are spending too much time playing against Bots. Melee is the same for every class, but the faster you are the better you'll be most of time, and Buu is the fastest practical character in ESF. Krillin isn't practical because he starts off slow and takes too long to transform with to be useful or effective. He also has the most health, regeneration that you can use whenever you aren't in a fight, and the cookie ray, which is the source of 90% of his power.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
I think that.... vegeta sould be like this....
1. Start with 800.000 with is 50.000 more than kakaroth....
2. Make gallit gun ecual to kame hame ha.. or at lest bit more powerfull
3. THIS MUST BE DONE!!!!!!!!!! MAKE FINAL FLASH MORE POWERFULL THAN KAME HAME HA!!!! THIS COMPLETLY!!! ??????!!!!!!!!
I had power level same as kakarot and fire a kame anf final flash at eatch other...
We bouth were in air so we dint have any... ki regeneration....
I LOST!!!!! EVEN THO MY PL was like 50.000 biger....
I tryed with aura and widout arua i still lost!!!
SO make FINAL FLASH MORE POWERFULL :)
Thats it all i want.....

I agree, final flash is to weak if you compare it to DBZ, if you look at episode 147, trunks ascends, you see that the finalflash made cell wouned, even when cell was allot stronger then vegeta.
Man i'm looking at the episode right now, dang, i love that atack

It is, the most powerfull beam atack in DBZ, Kamehameha that gohan used was just a powered up version.

If gohan would use the Final Flash against cell(yeah yeah i know he doesn't know that move) I think the planet was history.
Just look at the charging of the FF, charging it would allready blow up a city.

So yes, it should be stronger, but then again, it has to be playable.

Ontopic: Buu is fine as he is, i will kick his but as majin vegeta in 1.3. :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I agree about Final Flash, I think it should be the most powerful move in the game due to how much ki it uses and the fact that u have to stay perfectly still to use it. Also the beam should be much wider. And yeah, Galit Gun should be stronger than KHH too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it would be made correct to the show GG would be stronger but its charge would be longer. FF's charge should also be longer but it should be hella stronger.
Oh on-topic buu isn't overpowered. He's just stonger than anyone else it's not that the team made him stronger than he is.
Edit: YAY 555 posts

Best answers
yea, but i play against real characters and can beat bots on the hardest level. and i can beat ultra bots on second easiest level. you cant say that is harder than real people, and everything is set too one hundred, bots dont ignore humans and they are set on aggresive. so nah. Also, i find that his regenaration is way too long, i neva use it unless the ppl ignore me and fight some other peope, but it is never like thats as i found that when ever im playing, i only play on games with 6 characters and up or atleast 5 people playing. and there is always one guy flying about trying too find you. ;D

Best answers
I think all "he's too strong" or "he's too weak" threads should be put on hold till 1.3. Since more gameplay will come in as more transformations arise. It'll be realized that some characters good in the early game aren't so powerful in the latter... and viceversia.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, i Don't' know about you but i love fighting Buu. It's quite simple really. majin buu = more pl for me at a faster rate. because the only character i use is vegeta (hm wonder why..) so oviously vegeta starts out with 700,000 and buu is 1,250,000 that means i get loads of pl.

And your thinking well. not if you cant hit him!!! well um there are experienced players out there. but none of which i cant hit.i put up a good fight for almost anyone. Not just that but hardly ANY experienced players use buu. most use cell. so when i see a buu around hes the first person id rather fight.

Best answers
In regards to the ppl saying that in 1.3 with multiple trans it'll be balanced:

1. 1.3 isn't here yet.
2. Buu will also have multiple transformations
3. Buu can reach his trans level much faster than other characters because of his candy beam
4. You shouldnt have to go ssj2 just to content with buu at his base level.
5. What are we supoposed to do while we wait to transform? twiddle our thumbs and take it in the ass?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shogi said:
In regards to the ppl saying that in 1.3 with multiple trans it'll be balanced:

1. 1.3 isn't here yet.
2. Buu will also have multiple transformations
3. Buu can reach his trans level much faster than other characters because of his candy beam
4. You shouldnt have to go ssj2 just to content with buu at his base level.
5. What are we supoposed to do while we wait to transform? twiddle our thumbs and take it in the ass?
1) No its not. But what do you want, another patch that fixes buu because its inconvienent to you and the other buu users?
4) You dont have to. You dont even have to transform to beat someone that uses buu.
5) yes

Hes not unbeatable to anybody that uses him.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beat him always, until i become a donut. :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom