• yes, plz speed up the regn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, regen is fine

• whats a regen?

• Total voters
Best answers
buu regen is slow slow, you get so little over so much time it's more or less, ussless.

@pu

Best answers
I dont think his regeneration should be faster, because he already starts with a much higher pl than others which makes him a lot tougher, and if you want to completely heal yourself you just turn your opponents into food

Best answers
Originally posted by @pu
I dont think his regeneration should be faster, because he already starts with a much higher pl than others which makes him a lot tougher, and if you want to completely heal yourself you just turn your opponents into food
ill think it should be the same, because like what @pu said, he can turn somebody into food, but the regeneration is an option if you are hiding or camping:D, than you can regenerate easy without being attacked

@pu

Best answers
I personally use the regeneration only when my health is so low that my pl keep droppng, to get my health at a level that stops my pl to decrease

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regeneration is fine, Buu already has much more HP and PL than everyone else when he starts. What @pu said he uses it for is what I think it was meant for.

Best answers
are you forgetting something?
-sensu beans restore ur health in a second! (in ESF, not in the show)
-buu can't use sensu beans! so actually, everyone have a chance of restoring his health in a second without a risk except for buu. yeah u can eat ppl, but how long will it take to turn them into candy? and even if the opponent is lying on the ground, he could recover and hit u any second, so it's riscky.
but the sensu beans; if u have them, and there is no one around, u can restore ur health in one second. usually wihtout any risk.

SO YES!! BUU DOES NEED A FASTER REGENERATION!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people don't know what maps Sensu beans are even on, let alone their exact location in that map. They're very rarely used in combat, they don't make enough of a difference to make Buu's regeneration faster.

Best answers
I agree. If they made buu's regeneration any faster it would be impossible to kill him... ;/

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
keep it the same speed. if it is too much of a problem to regenerate, then dont and focus on attacking. i mean in the game you usually get killed every minute or so(especially with transformed characters chuckin' their biggest attacks around)

keep it the same.

Best answers
I think regenaration should be a Pasive Ability insted of an attack.

Like he would regen 1 hp every 2 seconds since its a pasive ability

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, like Cell and Piccolo in DMZ!
That sounds like a better way of implementing it than making it an attack. I like that idea.

Best answers
Making regeneration a passive ability would be nice to have. Since when I am in the game i never have the time to use regen. Or i just forget that Buu has it in the first place and never use it. But if it does become a passive ability it sould be much slower.

Best answers
yeah, a passive abiilty would be nice, and better i think.

perhas the higher transformations of buu; hp wouldn't change, but the passive regn would be faster? - just an idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i think it should be faster

not mega fast just a tad bit faster than now takes like 3 minutes to go back to 100% hp

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think thjere should be 2 types of regen:

Normal passive
and
Immediate regen

normal: IT slowly regens helth while not to fast (it depends on the char)

EX: Buu- regen 10 health every 7 seconds
celll- regen 10 health every 13 sedonds
pissilo- 10 health every 29 seconds

and immedate regen is a ability that you have to select:

it is avable to buu,cell, and piccilo.
it takes the full bar of ki but it prevents you from gathering evergy for 60 seconds.

@pu

Best answers
The immidiate regen is a bad idea. Take this situation for example youre playing as cell , you get severly hurt after a battle and decide to flee and use the immidiate regen, now your a sitting duck for a whole minute, but thats not the worst , but worse happens, you are found by an enemy , who has a lot of energy , you are completely defenceless. Cause you cannot defend, flee or counterattack you are quickly killed. Thus losing the health you sacrificed one minute of KI for.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what i was thinking about but i thout that it would take care of only 1/2 of your ki

and you would recover ki 2 times fast

and when you get to top ki

youre free

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the passive regen concept in Buu's case. Buu rarely has to exert any kind of effort into regenerating on the show, and when he does it is nearly instantaneous. We can't have that, now can we? With 180 hit points he doesn't need a fast passive regen. Maybe 1 every 3 seconds or something. This way the player would be rewarded for staying alive over time as opposed to just hiding out camping. The only issue I can see with it is Buu's running away and charging up mouth blasts while they regen.

You might think 1 every 3 seconds is too slow, but if you take his HP into account you'll see where I'm coming from. 180 hp transformed, +1 every 3 seconds. If you're like me, and you aren't killed occasionally for minutes at a time, that can really help you out in little ways. If you made it faster, there wouldn't be too much use for turning people into cookies.

On a seperate note, I like the concept behind immediate regeneration, but I think you should be able to stop it at any time. Maybe it should work like the Gohan shield, where the longer you use it, the longer it takes to regain control of your character (well more like how long it takes to fire the shield after absorbing a volley of generic beams of energy). With the way things are, I'd say that Cell should have the most potent regeneration, as his hit points are not much higher than any of the saiyans, and his power level is pathetic. Then again, I'm biased.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Here is my view on regen
it is useful when you're HP is below 10, when your KI is descending rapidly, so you acn get it above 10 and play without that worry
its fast enough, a great help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom