buu pl should lessen

Best answers
when buu asends in to evol buu he should loos his transformation if hi gets his but kicked and or he should go back to original form if he goes under the pl that he is as evil buu when he transforms:)

Best answers
Yeah but in the series he does not lose forms he gains them and no matter what he stays the way he is. If your saying that BUU should lose forms its like telling a bear not to cr*p in the woods.

Best answers
if you haven't seen DBZ then i don't blame you, but if you did then .... :no:

buu's transformations are not like the super saiyan transformations, he eats people so he tranforms, he only de-forms (is that a word btw?) if he throws them back! he doesn't throw them back if he had less than 10 hp .. :tired: in the series, vegetto (vegetta and kakarotto/goku ) entered inside buu's body to free gohan and the others. that's when buu de-transformed. (he ate gohan,goten,chibi trunks, picoolo)

Best answers
Ummm theres hp in the dbz?

:)

Well i say no to the idea. Im to tired to state why so ill edit it later

Best answers
Your idea should be for Cell. Because he DOES deform when hurt badly. You type like a twelve year old!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who dont type like a 12 year old :p

Best answers
Who doesnt constantly one sentance spam? :p
Buu doesnt really lose transformations, but one problem i foresee with him in the near future is the fact that evil buu wasnt even a great transformation, in fact in the show fat buu lost power by splitting with himself, so original fat buu was STRONGER than evil buu, but evil buu equals such a tremendous increase in skill at the moment then what will super buu, superbuu (gohan), and kid buu be like?
Btw i have worked out that kid buu is STRONGER than gotenks buu, but weaker that gohan buu.
For u see Piccollo is less than a third of gotenks power. I know this through the fact that he is much weaker than vegeta untransformed (Dabura could only sense their current pls and said the three saiyans were by far the strongest)
We know that gotenks was stronger than piccollo, and ssj3 was a massive power increase right? in the official powerlevels ssj made goku increasex50.
When buu lost gotenks transformation, goku said "Hes lost over a third of his power.
SO Piccollo + base super buu= 2/3 of piccolo+base superbuu+gotenks
now because we know piccollo wasnt as strong as gotenks the loss of him wouldnt have drained hiw powers anywhere near as much. At most hed fall to 1/2. But i think itd be more like 7/12.
so base super buu is 7/12 of gotenks ssj3+base super buu+Piccollo
But kid buu timesed base super buu by "three".
Which would take him far over gotenks super buu.
At the 1/2 one whichis frankly highly improbable and would require piccollo to have gained a huge increase in less than a day, well the 1/2 one would mean kid buu would be 150% of gotenks super buu. there is no concievable way kid buu could be weaker than gotenks unless piccollo was actually a powerhouse that was stronger than ssj3 gotenks. which hes not, he gave super buu almost no power, just his intelligence, as piccollo at the time as i have said was weaker than normal vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the series buu is the strongest person:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom