buster

Best answers
Wohaa your skins are very 3d :D
it looks like a real panzer in the real live it is perfect !

Best answers
haven't updated in a dam long time, but im almost done :D

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work, i wish i could do that!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Nice Job Man :) , I Think The Nics And Scratch's Should Be A White Or Silver, Not Brightened Colour's..Nice Job Though...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hey darkside! Good to see mag isn't dead yet... pwnage skin yah got there dude!! You've really improven since you first begin. :). I see you're STILL using my banner as a sig... you guys must really like it oO.

Best answers
i think metal would only scratch silver or white if it was painted over and the original color was silver or white. These mechs aren't painted

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thx For The Info :] lol, Dont Watch Gundam W X S Or Any Other Im Forgettin, Only Seen A Movie And Like The First Eps..Mybe 10 Eps...
Mybe You Should Make A Battle Damaged Gundam :D Now That Will Be Very Interesting :] Hehheh. Lie A Gundam After A Huge Battle, Mybe A Few Parts Showin..Oh Wait...Arent Gundams Made With The Like Most Strongest Steel?
Hmm Well I Cant Give Any Other Crits About The Model Good Job!

Best answers
ahh don't kill me buster, o wait, it's just a 3d model, great job, I love the detail.

Best answers
I wanna have your baby...

Seriously, though, that model is sooooo sweet! Ultra-fine detail, beauitful skinning... I haven't seen SEED, but whatever... It's still t3h r0kkz!!!

Best answers
its very exact, the skin fits very good, I can see you tried to be as exact as you can and you've made it right!

Best answers

will put it in a cool pose tomorrow :D, and render it with a better program then that VET thing that ms3d comes with, so everything isn't super shined o_O

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg, You Make Models Soo Fast... How Long Did It Take For That Model?!?! Awsome Man1!!1!

Best answers
o is it possible that u can send me the frame of the model so i can possibly use it on esf? or would i need new animations to make like the guns for it to come out etc? and is the mech mod coming out on hl or hl2

Best answers
hahaha Darkside already tried using his strike model in esf, it was pretty funny.

Best answers
i think esf would could be made into a good gundam mod if first person is reprogrammed to a ****pit and if models and animations are changed and sprites as well and reprogramming of the flying

Best answers
mmm thats alot of work actually... if your gonna do that just make a new mod and mag isn't goin to have the same system as esf, thank god

Best answers
then darkside is it ok is i ask for a model of wing zero custom for esf or ts?
hope this isnt against the rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom