Burst of energy

Best answers
Ok i think they should put a "Burst of Energy" by that i mean when ur hp is on errr 25hp u press a button and u become like keoken and move super fast and hit hard just an idea like come feed back from you guys.

Sorry if some1 has all ready said this as i only just posted in here i am a art thread hore :D

Best answers
well its a good idea but it will make an unbalance i think your just about to do a final melee and kill them but then they run away like pusssssy cats thats wat i call a scared person or a ""chicken""

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see that buttion there in the corner

its called turbo

Best answers
I find that pl in esf doesnt mean **** cuz even if ur ssj then some1 joins ur server they start smackin u around.

Best answers
Turbo raises your power level and makes you move faster and hit harder. A higher PL means a faster moving and harder hitting character. You might not notice it much when you switch turbo on normally, but you notice the jump in speed when you transform. The transformation makes the jump in your PL.

I can notice a substantial difference when playing against bots. I always go one on one with a character that will have more PL to start with. This means I have to EARN my victories. I can garauntee about 95% of the time, if I swoop without having my turbo on (thus, my PL raised) i will not be able to hit the bot. So PL does make a difference. And in later versions when more transforms are added, you will really notice PL increases making the difference.

Maybe you get whooped by new server joiners because they have played longer than you? Either way, your PLs should eventually average out from the balancing effect of ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom