Burning attack new suggestion

almostdeleted

A
Burning attack was actually a ball so I think ESF team should make burning attack a fast charging, as fast as now, ball attack that you can fire. YOu could also move after charging. Finishing buster should be like a masenko annimation but he holds it inbettween his hands. It should be just as strong as the finishing buster is now but a controlable, strong, slow charging beam. (since it attually was a beam and I think esf team mixed them up) Kind of like a FF but not as strong. This way hes got a cool blinding attack, a ps beam, and his sword to whoop with. Plus hes gota a fast transformations so trunks would be unstoppable. he would rock. (Still make it that you can only get finishing buster when SSJ) Maybe to balance though they should make trunks transformation 1,500 instead of 1,000, and he onyl starts out with 600,000 instead of 750,000

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no finishing buster is a ball attack and burning attack is a beam

always has been and always will be

the team has decided its going to be that way because thats the way it was in the show

and dont dubble post

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no finishing buster is a ball attack and burning attack is a beam

always has been and always will be

the team has decided its going to be that way because thats the way it was in the show

and dont dubble post
If you want to see what a burning attack looks like Hibiki watch the Special History of Trunks and then just before Freeza gets cut in half and then tell me that the Burning Attack is a beam.

Best answers
wait nm, i was gonna say u cant tell because of the angle, but i remember it showed freiza dodging a ball, just to land under trunks sword.. its a ball, but not many people pay attention to it....

Best answers
It has been suggested somewhere that they could make the Burning attack able to be either a ball or a beam depending on what you select, doesn't sound to bad.

Best answers
I cant remember is it ever depicted as a beam? if not why make it both. Gotta admit tho i do like choice...

Scruffie

S
It is also a very strong attack.

Devastating, really.

Best answers
they could.... make alt fire a ball..

(1 liner!) :\

Best answers
yes
and
In the officiell PS2 game "DBZ:Budokai" its also a ball attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom