Burning attack detonates other attacks

Best answers
Well, since trunks isnt that much of a struggler with attacks (goku and trunks on even powerlevels, in SSJ mode and goku still wins with his kametorpedo against a finishbuster) i thought that mayb the burning attack could detonate other powerfull attacks, but only when its fully charged.

Greetings, Mystacx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so basically your saying that trunks should not ever lose in a ps?

Best answers
no i saying that when u charge the burning attack to full power, u can detonate another attack, so that u dont HAVE to powerstruggle

so if i charge a burning attack (to full)
and u fire a kamehameha

then if my burning attack hits you kamehameha, both beams detonate. nullifying the attack.

and ive been thinking to make it a bit more fair:

i thought that mayb the burning attack could detonate other powerfull attacks, but only when its fully charged and only when ur in normal state.

so that you dont have to powerstruggle

since the only PS and BS trunks can win are those on wich he is supersaiyan against a person that has just joined the game.

Best answers
lol, he does have a point. Trunks is absolutely useless when it comes to psing, but i dunno, It seems a bit unfair if someone charges a full powered sb for like a min or something only to have it detonated and dissapear from just a ba.
So yeah, i dunno, thats why they gave trunks the sword, to make up for his crappy beam abilities.

Best answers
It is true, Trunks is fairly useless in a PS, many times there have been suggestions on improving this (Switching FB to beam and BA to ball) but I don't think this suggestion works very well. Imagine if this were in play, and you have a fully charged K-wave or FF coming at you from a 40mil pl player. A. It's cheap to deprive them of the beam they have if you can simply charge a super quick fully charged BA...remember BA takes no time to fully charge. B. Even if you do pull it off, chances are the attack is going to be close enough to you that when it explodes, you're going to die anyways.

And as Cheeto101 said, that's why Trunk's melee is more powerful than everyone else's...his beams suck. It's all about balance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only reason trunks sux with beams is cause he transes fast and so hes weak, how well they ps is all based on pl

Best answers
Your tellin me that you shoot a fully powered kame into a burning attack even if your still at the same pl and its gonna be a draw?? I dunno, that sounds bogus to me. I dont play esf anymore though, so i dont remember and i cant really say your wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've to agree with the others ... it would be unfair to be able to nullfy every other attack, because they had to charge longer for theirs attack (for sure)

also - it wouldn't be like in DBZ ... Trunks never struggled ... Trunks is in ESF a melee char ...

Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
the only reason trunks sux with beams is cause he transes fast and so hes weak, how well they ps is all based on pl
i agree with Nretep, should have known better but....

R4p3, ur wrong, coz gohan also transes just as fast but he is good in PS, so i dunno what ya talking about.
The PL thing is true tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bad idea, agreeing with the others that don't like it for the same reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom