bug?

Best answers
I forgot to put this one in my last message. When you kill people with some attacks you don't get pl for killing them. For example, frieza's kienzen. This is very bad since that is frieza's best attack.

Best answers
You don't get the kill, therefor you don't get PL either...

what's the point in using it then?

Best answers
You do get the kill. The pl you gain from killing someone with a disc is comparable to using one kiblast (requires the same skill:p), to prevent people from spamming discs. You don't get pl for killing btw, you get pl for hitting someone, dependable on how much damage you do.

Best answers
The only time I ever used the disc was in the first game I played (or if I'm just messing around). When I first started, I got a decent amount of kills with the disc by shooting peoplel who were shooting at my teammates - upclose it isn't nearly as effective.

Right now, nobody with any sense uses the discs. Is that what you intended? I see very few Frieza's, and the Cells I see never use the disc. Its not easy to hit a moving target with the discs - especially since they don't have an area blast like most things.

Best answers
heh i use disk as freiza when i wanna try to kill someone through a wall for fun thata about it. other noobs think it gives massive pl because it's 1 hit kill

Best answers
Well, I think it should at least give the pl that a single melee hit gives.

Best answers
I see very few Frieza's, and the Cells I see never use the disc. [/b]

I've been playing with frieza a lot the past couple days and I'm really kicking ass with him. He isn't as lame as I thought :).

Best answers
Originally posted by Vladdie
disc's are lame
I didn't mean I thought frieza was cool because of his disc - its his worst attack - death ball and finger laser are usually more useful. The disc has a couple specialzed uses though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom