Bug with good/evil teams

Best answers
i dunno if its been reported or not , but anyway

When the player select menu is with good and evil teams (realistic) the names are wrong , for instance no1 good is buu i mean the main name u know .... (just the name the stats are the ones for goku )

Just thought id be nice and report it

Best answers
"no1 good is buu i mean the main name u know ...." ummm what do you mean i might understand if you use a little english

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, this reminds me. I noticed a problem w/ the GOOD/EVIL player select menus when I had Real Teams on.

I choose GOOD, and it shows [1] GOKU > [2] GOHAN > [3] KRILLIN > [4] PICCOLO > [5] TRUNKS, but if I hit [4] I'll become Krillin, but if I click the [4] PICCOLO button I become Piccolo, like I should.

Best answers
Belgische dude is talking about the title above the player image in the class select menu. It is indeed wrong. Fixed it a minute ago. Confirmed the bug with the key selection, i'll fix it later on.

*edit*
fixed the bug with the key selection

Best answers
I was wondering, shouldn't vegeta be on both good and evil. Yah back in the day he was evil, and in a way still is. But he does fight for good aswell.l Thought maybe he could be on both or make it an option.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Vegeta was good *and* evil Good would have a bigger advantage than they already do. Now enough being off topic...

Well just a little more: Is anybody on the team still pushing for a 1.15 patch?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope
1. good/evil ... is decided, if you look at the start of DBZ ... (or if you see the chars first time)
2. not a good suggestion, because the good team already has more chars, than the evil one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom