Bug reporter not up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets try this.
they've just instaled something for the site, dont know, can be something new for them.
it also sais that it is useless to mail them or the mail will be ignored
i hope it's usefull for you ^_^!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ESF site was moved to a better and new box recently by our webmaster Greg, we are working on getting the bugs subdomain working as soon as we can.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
lets try this.
they've just instaled something for the site, dont know, can be something new for them.
it also sais that it is useless to mail them or the mail will be ignored
i hope it's usefull for you ^_^!
I was just informing the ESF team. There is always a possibility that they didn't have this info inside thier hands. I, bieng the gentleman that I am, simply relayed the information via a simple post in the "Coding / Bug Report" section under a title called "Bug reporter not up."

In no way, shape, or form did I bother a admin by spamming thier PM boxes or sending annonying e-mails to anyone.

I did this cause I viewed the website known as http://bugs.esforces.com/ . I read the material. I tried an other link in my book marks just to be shure. I did not do anythign wrong

As an other person once said: "i hope it's usefull for you ^_^!"

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You were right in posting here KilledWithStyle. And like I said above, we are still working on restoring the bug tracker as soon as possible. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom