Bug?? or mistake?

Best answers
well i noticed.. if you play the map. ESF_Mtside. theres somekind of error. (my comp crashese everytime im doing it)
well here it is.
Me and my friend SKULLEYES was playing the map. and had alot of fun with finding the dragonballs. but though SKULLEYES said he found a Dragonball that wasent on the scouter.
and we searched the map through and found at the end uhmm.. 12 dragonballs (includes the 7 on scouter)
is that a bug or error??.
ohh..
theres also another thing. if you put the 7 dragonballs at the top of the building (same map) where yuo start. and then make a wish. Shenlongs eyes dosent glow. wanna know whY?
cause..
his glowing eyes is glowing on the ground. where the dragonballs are..

ohh this only happens sometimes..
so i think you should try it.
remember the make 1-2 wishes. or else it wont appear. just check ;)

if it dosent work. then restart the map.

Best answers
It's not a map bug, it's a CtDB bug. It's still in its experimental stages, I'm afraid.

Best answers
he is probaly right but the 12 dragonballs that could be a bug in esf_mtside beucase that don't happen on esf_cell_day so i rekon a bug in the map

Best answers
The extra dragonballs problem is a known bug. Some guy used to hhave a pic of around 16 dragonballs around their character in their sig. :)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CTDB is not complete by any means. Aslo that bug was known before esf 1.0 was even released. Some testers got up to 50 DB in one spot at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom