Bug ID 0000167

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said that the senzu beans still appear underground. I downloaded something off ESF World that brings them to the top. I dont know if its a model fix or something, but you all might want to look into it if you wish to fix this hidden senzu issue. After downloading it, senzu bags are seen perfectly clear. Even dropped bags.

http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=20816

I may not be a beta tester but I'm still trying to help out :]

Edit - Raven told me he doesn't want the team downloading this and taking credit for someone else's work. Thats not what I'm trying to say. I'm just saying that this bug CAN be fixed and this thing shows how it was fixed. I'm just saying to take a look at it and see what was done and do it yourself, making any changes you might want instead of simply downloading it and slapping it into the install file.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does this differ from maop to map , i have yet to encounter this bug , but sensu beans seem to spawn fine for me on cell areana b3 when ibother to play on it , and some other maps that support sensu beans (to many to list)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
does this differ from maop to map , i have yet to encounter this bug , but sensu beans seem to spawn fine for me on cell areana b3 when ibother to play on it , and some other maps that support sensu beans (to many to list)
Well I know for a fact this is an issue on the default maps. Though the only default map with senzu beans that I'm aware of if riverside. And they are underground.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its an easily fixed problem anyway, all the file on esf world does, is replace the model by moving it up the vertical axis.

edit: also, i think its done on purpose, people can whore senzu's without others being the wiser, hence why they are supposed to be hidden >_>

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a system similar to the dragon balls really should be made so that theres 10 spawn points, but only 2 sensu bean bags can be in play at once.

Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
a system similar to the dragon balls really should be made so that theres 10 spawn points, but only 2 sensu bean bags can be in play at once.
*agrees*
But i don't see why there have to be bags with 3 of them inside..
Just make 2/10 spawning points have 1 single senzu bean.. or 2 at most.. that way they can't be whored either..
Make em respawn every 2-3 min..

That way, senzu's will be used the way they were supposed to.. after long exhausting fights, having fragged 5 opponents without dying, and almost dead.. Then use the senzu.. :yes:

I didn't see em swallowing those things like jellybeans in the series either.. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you haven't seen the scene where Yajirobe scoffs a handful of Korin's ;)

That senzu fix has been available for ages...i'm surprised the team didn't include it in the 1.3 code.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
0.0 *cough* *pokes Ravendust* That is someone else's "fix"
Umm yeah, the only default esf map that has sensus is riverside, and most ppl find out where they are almost immediately of playing in a large person server. And all other maps, it gets fun when you do find the sensus. Kinda like a prize that only the finder should know.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and i can even tell you why the bug exists ^^

its the hullfile if you compile the map with out it you get players walking in the air so basicly what the hullfile does is move the lines so you actualy walk on the ground it it sinks the senzubeans for the same reason cause they are directly on the flor if you dont use the hullfile

so they just sink

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom