Budokai3 PRE-ORDER

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ive played Supersonic warriors (gba) and its a really good game, one of the best dbz games infact.

Best answers
salt,pepper,mustard,ketchup
!?!??!!? :shocked:

I can play as mustard? which company?

Sounds good anyway, if that inforamtion is true.

Best answers
salt,pepper,mustard,ketchup
these are garlic junior´s henchmen.

yeah dbz supersonic warriors is a damn good game and everybody should buy a copy. and now to budokai 3................let me guess same **** as always?

Best answers
like B1 with 3X the charicters, 5X the moves, about 8 new modes, B2 effects, and generaly WAY better game play.
woohoo like i said,same **** as always.

Best answers
no... same **** as always would just be the 3X the characters, 1 new mode, and better effects. notice the 7 missing modes (lol I dont mean this literaly, just for the sake of it), the 5X moves, and the better gameplay.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Budokai 2: Fashier Budokai 1 with more characters and <-> this much more features.

Budokai 3: Flashier Budokai 2 with more characters and <-> this much more features.

Meh, might be worth a rent...

Narutimett Hero 2 on the other hand... ^_^

Best answers
Thats not true... we already know that theyll have a crap load more characters, more transformations, teleporting, free flying, new mode(s), and a new blocking system... and thats just all we know... there is probably more.. why put the game down before its even out?

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
Narutimett Hero 2 on the other hand... ^_^
I agree

Anyway, I ain't gonna pre-order Budokai 3. Why would you pre-order a game that has little tidbits of official info and a ton of speculation about it? If all the info was true, I might purchase it after a price drop.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Thats not true... we already know that theyll have a crap load more characters, more transformations, teleporting, free flying, new mode(s), and a new blocking system... and thats just all we know... there is probably more.. why put the game down before its even out?
Your point? B2 had more characters, more transformations, ability to dodge beams, dragon mode, power-struggling ultimates, fusions, what-if fusions... and it still sucked.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Ultimate move powerstuggling was NOT only in the jap versions... remember the spirit bombs where both sides had to rotate analog sticks? Also, what-ifs were indeed in the english version too...

(Begin Sarcasm) And WOOPDEDO, a dodging ability. That single thing makes the game worth it! (End Sarcasm)

I wouldn't buy this unless there was a BRAND NEW engine.

Pan

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:

Ultimate move powerstuggling was NOT only in the jap versions... remember the spirit bombs where both sides had to rotate analog sticks? Also, what-ifs were indeed in the english version too...

(Begin Sarcasm) And WOOPDEDO, a dodging ability. That single thing makes the game worth it! (End Sarcasm)

I wouldn't buy this unless there was a BRAND NEW engine.

Yea i agree with everything you said except the i wouldnt buy this part..if all the rumours im hearing im true..than i will buy it..otherwise your 100% right SSC..And im willing to bet that this game will be no diffrent from 1 & 2, same gameplay mechanics, a dodging system as if it has never been in any other game before wow how amazing -_-..

No way am I gonna go shell out $50 to buy the same game with a few new characters, with half of them probally missing their ultimates, probally still hasnt fixed cell voice, still no jumping..still have to buy capsules and are limtied to moves which is just stupid....probally dragon mode has been increased 10xtimes as long before...free flight hasnt even been confirmed yet..neither has story mode and well i can just go on and on..but 3 more days to the release of the offical trailer which is unconfirmed as well..so i guess i will have to wait and see..

DiZ

Best answers
OMG!!! forntox, 2 month's ago u didnt even think this game real///.....

Best answers
lol.. this game is pretty kewl i might get it well i prolly will... if u pre order it do you only get it when it comes out etc or do u get it soon

Pan

Best answers
Hmm, anyway not sure if anyone has seen these yet but i havent so umm yea check them out...but i dont think its nothing were havent already seen though..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they look pretty good, In germany i ordered the game already with gta:san andreas, they SHOULD come out on 21-22nd October if i still remember

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BINGO! They LOOK pretty good... well, not really, it kinda looks just like B2... except for Brolly and Gogeta...

No matter, i'll still have to look out for this...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think those pictures are just the jap version of B2, they had extra characters inlcluding Cooler, Gogetta and brolly.

Best answers
i think those pictures are just the jap version of B2, they had extra characters inlcluding Cooler, Gogetta and brolly.
no,it hadnt.the only new character in jap version of b2 (called "Dragonball z 2" in jap)is a third custom for frieza,its "kurieza" freeza´s son from akira toriyama´s dbz parody "neko majin z".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom