Budokai3 PRE-ORDER

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, the Jap version also had Cooler and Caped Picollo, Cooler was not in that form though, he was in his previous form.

Best answers
Am I the only one who noticed that Gogeta is blocking and not side stepping to get away from that attack??

this brings ideas to mind...

Best answers
else it wouldnt have aura free flight or enhanced FX
it maybe photoshoped! :p

mmh im still thinking its the same **** as always.and just because of screens which nothing but the same things as in the previous games only with nicer fx.Atari never learns.and they dont know how to make a good anime based game
so go and buy a copy of dbz supersonic warriors for gba(dont download a ****ing rom!!!),i want that the series continues and not budokai series.

Pan

Best answers
(Sorry guys im kinda bored just wanted to make it interesting and its still on topic)

" And where on the air in 3,....2.......1..."

This is pan here reporting live from channel 1.2 news headquaters, it turns out that we have a breaking story for you Budokai Fans this evening.

30 mins ago, a list of the things that were suppose to be in budokai 3, that is 99% Confirmed, i repeat 99% Confirmed was recently posted, but im not allowed to reveal the location.

The page you are about too see is indeed in french, but thankz to are 1.2 translating system, it allows us to translate the page to the best of our ability for you budokai fans everywhere. So here's a Sneak peek at whats going on and whats driving the fans everywhere crazy " Smiles "

Translation Activated

http://flashxx.free.fr/test_dbzb3.htm

By the way this is brought too you by are following sponsers.

Are you tired or useless spam, do you wish you could hire your own personal mod to be there at all times when stuff like this happen just now. Well its simple, you cant ^^. This concludes are sponsers, we now bring you back to the breaking news.

Page Translated

http://translate.google.com/transla...hl=en&u=http://flashxx.free.fr/test_dbzb3.htm

The info seems real enough, and sounds like it might be true, but we wanna be sure right, well pan is on the job, i am now emailing dimps and asking them to confirm any of this and i will get back too you asap. Also, today is the last day, the Budokai 3 trailer is supposed to be released tommorw and everyone is pretty pumped up about it. Just wait too they stay on for 24 hours and find no Trailer :D (atleast thats just my oppion) Anyway This is pan signing off channel 1.2 news, more news at 11:00.

News Station Music: Budokai 2 Theme (Remix)

http://section3studios.free.fr/music/Budokai_3_Unofficial_Theme.mp3

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, thanks for the chuckle Pan, it was a nice change from the completely depressing day i've had.

The info seems... somewhere around 50% valid i guess. I'll have to see for myself when the supposed trailer comes out.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of Anime Games (We are... kinda...) there is a bunch of videos at Gamespot for the Yu Yu Hakusho game. It blows.

Pan

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
Haha, thanks for the chuckle Pan, it was a nice change from the completely depressing day i've had.

The info seems... somewhere around 50% valid i guess. I'll have to see for myself when the supposed trailer comes out.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of Anime Games (We are... kinda...) there is a bunch of videos at Gamespot for the Yu Yu Hakusho game. It blows.

Im Glad i could brighten up your day abit ^_^

Your right, it does seem about 50% valid, because if it all turns out to be true than i will surely buy this game but i know for a fact that dimps are too lazy too add all of those features, modes and characters.

And i wouldnt count on that trailer coming out any time soon. It wasnt even confirmed that it was coming out, well atleast i dont remember anyone confirming it. And now everyone is so pumped up about seeing it tommorw.

P.S. Oppinated: And i saw the yu yu game clips earlier, i dont like it, not one bit.....and you can tell that dimps made that game, look at the Dark Tournament arena with yuske and Kubura fighting, its small, very small, much like the one you see in the budokai games and that crappy ring out stuff is in too. They really need to hand over both Anime Game Liscenses to a more Dedicated Company like Konami or Capcom or something.

Best answers
Hah, Pan, yeah I bet you were a little bored werent you :p

Anywho, yeah this game does look sweet... but I dont see why youre having such a negative approach; maybe they did add all of that stuff, in which case it would be an awesome game... and thats what Im hoping it to be... ah, oh well... we'll just have to wait :]

Pan

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Hah, Pan, yeah I bet you were a little bored werent you :p

Anywho, yeah this game does look sweet... but I dont see why youre having such a negative approach; maybe they did add all of that stuff, in which case it would be an awesome game... and thats what Im hoping it to be... ah, oh well... we'll just have to wait :]

Lol yup very very bored!!! Either that or im just an idiot with a dream of being a news reporter one day ^_^ (Me goes with the second one)

I really dont wanna take such a negative approach at this game, But its just that budokai 2 let me down so much, my expectations were probally just set too high. I mean the graphics change was a nice touch, but the recyled combos and the overall same fighting system without any improvments is just lazy, very lazy of dimps and dont even let me get started on DW!! Ughhh!!!.

Anyway ill take a more postive approach for now on, and if they added everything from the Un-Confirmed Rumous that are flying around, than this game will surely be great. All i want is for them to get rid of dragonmode and bring back budokai 1 type story mode and ill buy the game for that alone ^_^ buy anyway like you said, we'll just have to wait and see. (Prays the Offical Trailer comes out tommorw)

Sound Artist
Best answers
3rd game and they still didn't give it online play? Amatures have been able to give online play to 2d fighting games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom