Budokai 3

G
no, dont say that! if they hear u, theyll cum up wit a scheme to make budokai3 more expensive

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
no, dont say that! if they hear u, theyll cum up wit a scheme to make budokai3 more expensive
come* there not trying to ejaculate a new scheme o_O

but with the size of the stuff they have theres no way they could fill up a dvd with thoes people

G
oh :( that means it'll hav 2 DVDs, that means more expensive :( mayb one DVD will b installaiton, and will save info onto ur Mcard that the other couldnt fit on. or perhaps itll come with a mem card thats full with extra data (put that in P2 slot, and save in P1 slot?) the again- if u loose that, you can never play B3 again :(

Best answers
What I do know is true about Budokai 3 (about new mobility) is that you can now freely teleport so lets hope this adds more depth to gameplay. I'm tired of seeing every character do the same animation for every game though.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
All I am hoping for is that the difficulty is gonna be higher then Budokai Two's difficulty the highest difficulty could be compared to the Easy/Normal difficulty of Dead or Alive 3

Best answers
:shocked: I couldnt belive it when i found this :shocked: The offical US Cover with the info and everything on back and let me tell u i cant wait after this reading this info and looking at the sweet front cover this game is gonna blow all the other PS2 games off the market :shocked:

:warning: Caution, What are you about too see May Amaze and Dazzel You, if your a mod who gives warnings over spam like this or so called spam, you might wanna stop reading this post now :warning:

:paper: This is my Offical Document Stating that Im allowed to Spam atleast one Thread a Day, therefore am not elegible for a Warning or a Ban :paper:

Enter A Whole New World, from full of Engery waves that looks the same and has diffrent colors, to the same fighting system used throughtout all of its series History. This...Is...Dragonball Z Budokai 3...Dun Dun DUn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told you, i nearly P***** my pants when i saw that, i mean Ign and Gamespot even had to put there comment in on the bottom. I mean look at how the anamation looks, Vegta looks awsome, goku does too and the sprites looks so real. All they need to do is fix that crummy looking arena up and everything will be fine :) By the way this is the Eurepaon Boxart. Now time for teh US.

Well there you have it all the confirm info for budokai 3 right there. Now all we have to do is wait for November or December and we wont ever have to buy another budokai game again. No need to thank me i told you your good buddy gameinformer has u got u covered.

Best answers
I like the fact that brolly has his own stance, and frieza has all his forms.......

Best answers
That was Hella Good :D Yes That would make a nice Battleground Theme or even a better edition to the next ESF Trailer Them that Remix is
Excllent :yes:

Best answers
i like hte tune.. and i went on the ariti foums (to look ) and there like 10 pages of ppl sayin wht they want of the next dragon ball gam :p some nice ideas, i also cant w8 till dbz budokia 3 comes out, also i think the next dbz game should b a rpg :D that would rock.

Best answers
Well, here are some new magazine scans for everyone who hasnt seen them yet showing off the new dodging and blocking system in Budokai 3.

Rumous Pics of budokai 3 (looks like budokai 2 too me)

Translation of the Magazine Scans

The maniabilite has some little ete modifiee to offer larger fluidite in
the sequences and a more constant rate/rhythm to the confrontations.
Likewise, the air phases should finally convince in comparison of the
lack of dynamism proposes in the first opus. More infos on this play
in the months has to come."

Dynamism means- a theory that all phenomena (as matter or motion) can be explained as manifestations of force.

Pan

Best answers
Still looks pretty lame, oh wow a new dodging system, i can duck, now all they have to do is add every character in it and improve the dodging abit more and this will be the greatest dbz game (aka rehash) yet. Boy only 6 months away and this is the furthest they got in improvement. Well i guess thats dimps/atari for ya. (sighs)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa....a little pessimistic are we? Surely the final installment in the budokai series will be the best. That doesnt necessarily mean the game will be good (because i despised the first two), but thats besides the point. Im sure they'll add something to make this game enjoyable. The game looks nice thus far. I hope it plays as well as it looks. Im just hoping they revamp the fighting system.

Pan

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Whoa....a little pessimistic are we? Surely the final installment in the budokai series will be the best. That doesnt necessarily mean the game will be good (because i despised the first two), but thats besides the point. Im sure they'll add something to make this game enjoyable. The game looks nice thus far. I hope it plays as well as it looks. Im just hoping they revamp the fighting system.

lol Pessimistic!!!! anyway you pretty much said it in the last setence. which is im hoping that they revamp the fighting system which we pretty much know wont happen, that wouldve clearly been annoucned when they first said the game was in development. So i really dont think theres no hope for this game, unless they speed up the gameplay, enable you to do high, low, and mid kicks manually not through the patheic combo system, Free Flight, Powerstruggles and a Jump button and then this game would seem promising ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im buying this game for one reason and one reason only: BROLLY! Sure, it may be a waste of money, but at least i'll have played as the baddest mofo in dbz (besides vegeta.....before he became a "other word for cat".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom