Budokai 3

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Well Dragonball Z.com has released two screens of Budokai 3. See them HERE
Some of the new fighters: Broly, Cooler, Gogeta, SS4 Goku, SS4 Vegeta and SS4 Gogeta.

These are some other screens I have found on the net (might take longer for slower internet users):

This is a video of it Budokai 3 Video Its not that clear but you can see it.
Other pictures are HERE

Best answers
And yet it looks like the same old garbage as before with added characters and a few new sprites and no changes in the gameplay but a new dodging system..whippe.. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Well i found some info on B3 as well

WILL THERE BE MOVIE/GT CHARACTERS?
Yes many movies characters have been added, and a few Gt characters as well.

WILL CHARACTERS SUFFER DAMAGE DURING BATTLE?
Yes, After a curtain amount of health is gone the character will suffer visual damage.

WILL STORY MODE RETURN?
Yes, as well as 3 new modes

WILL OOZARU BE AVAILABLE?
At a point in the story you will fight an OOzaru but you wont become one.

WILL TELEPORTATION BE AVAILABLE?
To a curtain extent yes.

WILL THERE BE FREEFLIGHT?
Yes

WILL GOKU OR VEGETA BE ABLE TO GO SS4?
Yes and so will Gogeta

WILL THERE BE AN ONLINE MODE?
Unknown

WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED?
November for Europe and the second week of December for US

WHICH CHARACTERS WILL BE LEFT OUT?
None, as a matter of fact all the old characters are coming back plus the new ones

WILL ANY OF THE OLD LEVELS RETURN?
Yes, All of the levels from B2 will return as well as some from B1, Plus 12 More

WILL THERE BE A TRAINING OR BUILD UP MODE?
Yes both

WILL THE GRAPHICS BE 3-D OR CELL SHADED?
The graphics will remain the same as B2 but with some very nice tweaks to the levels and attacks

HAVE THE AURAS CHANGED FROM THE LAST ONE?
Very Dramaticly

CAN CHARACTERS BE CUSTOMIZABLE?
In one of the new modes called Dragon Road you can

WILL CHARACTERS LIKE CELL,FRIEZA, AND BUU HAVE ALL TRANSFORMATIONS?
Yes all three characters plus a few others wil have all of there forms

WILL ROSHI MAKE AN APEARENCE?
Yes in one of the new modes there will be a moment that you must be roshi

WILL CAPSULES MAKE A RETURN?
Very much so

WILL BABY HAVE A BODY TAKE OVER MOVE?
Yes and it will be kind of like Super Buus Absorbtion move but you will have to do a few things to pull it off

IS VEGETTO MAKING A RETURN OR BEING REPLACED?
Vegetto will definitly be back

WILL THERE BE A BEAM STRUGGLE (Cell Vs. Teen Gohan) TYPE ABILITY?
Yes, but I cant give to many details

WILL THERE STILL BE THE WHAT-IF FUSIONS?
Yes the what if fusions will be back plus a few new ones

WILL BROLY ALWAYS BE IN HIS SUPER FORM?
No he will start out normal like everyone else, And his transformation will only happen with enough energy, And it is a Great Cinematic!

WILL THE REST OF GOKUS FAMILY BE IN THIS ONE?
Yes

CAN YOU TELL ME JUST ONE CHARACTER THAT HAS NOT BEEN SEEN THAT IS NEW?
Well I guess I could mention the King Vegeta will make an Appearence

and this is a early version of what the case could look like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no this cannot be...

actualy... interested... in improvements....

nooooooo

Best answers
lol yea, i think they finally putting more effort into the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
no this cannot be...

actualy... interested... in improvements....

nooooooo
rofl, I feel the same way. I hate the fact that I'm actually interested in this game.

Best answers
Whoa!!!.....Damn i take back what i said..they might just actually pull this one off .im defentialy looking foward to this game now..

Best answers
King_Nak said:
CAN YOU TELL ME JUST ONE CHARACTER THAT HAS NOT BEEN SEEN THAT IS NEW?
Well I guess I could mention the King Vegeta will make an Appearence

Interesting, very interesting

Best answers
I just want to know if its out in japan yet (i can import it). I think thats a stupid question, but since you posted the box im curious.

Best answers
lol I say everything he just posted regarding the info is a bunch of Bull**** and unconfirmed information.

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=390534

Right there shows u that the info its not confirmed not nesscarily untrue , as its just an unoffical faq.

I Mean Free Flight....Comon just before budokai 2 was release they were saying how they werent going to change from the flight system that they had since it works better to them and makes it easier to play. And last time i check the release date here was in November for budokai 3 not December.

I think what's hardest for people to believe is that this info is true is what the info contains,this is nearly everything people want in the game and with the disappointment of budokai 2 (don't get me wrong it had potential and i still play it to this day) im not really believing that the game could have improved this much in such a short time, they dont even atleast spend a year making the budokai games which is why they seem to turn out so bad.

But i will be patient and i could be wrong and all this info could be true but i just refuse to belive it until i see some offical confirmation of all of this .So in the mean time im really not intresred and neither will i get my hopes up just yet ^_^ but if the info is true Than ill come back and Apoligize For posting what i wasnt sure about.

Best answers
Sakura said:
lol I say everything he just posted regarding the info is a bunch of Bull**** and unconfirmed information.

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=390534

Right there shows u that the info its not confirmed not nesscarily untrue , as its just an unoffical faq.

I Mean Free Flight....Comon just before budokai 2 was release they were saying how they werent going to change from the flight system that they had since it works better to them and makes it easier to play. And last time i check the release date here was in November for budokai 3 not December.

I think what's hardest for people to believe is that this info is true is what the info contains,this is nearly everything people want in the game and with the disappointment of budokai 2 (don't get me wrong it had potential and i still play it to this day) im not really believing that the game could have improved this much in such a short time, they dont even atleast spend a year making the budokai games which is why they seem to turn out so bad.

But i will be patient and i could be wrong and all this info could be true but i just refuse to belive it until i see some offical confirmation of all of this .So in the mean time im really not intresred and neither will i get my hopes up just yet ^_^ but if the info is true Than ill come back and Apoligize For posting what i wasnt sure about.

I agree with you, all that info does seem to have everything or nearly almost everything the fans want in the game, and we all know atari never listens to its fans so i guess i ll wait for this to be confirm as well before i get pumped up and excited :)

Pan

Best answers
Ok Sakura, but he never said the info was offical or confirmed did he?!?!so dont you think we already knew that ?!? Duh

Best answers
http://www.dranet.net : Go here for Budokai 3 Pictures/Videos/Info. That's the best your gonna find.

They also have the same Question & Answer post. But it says "Many people have questions on Budokai 3 so here's some answers to those questions. Below are questions and answers that rang in the Dimps/Atara office:"

So im guessing its either fake, or the person writing down the info can't spell and no one can be bothered to correct there mistakes :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate all the budokais... but this one looks a lot more juicy

well see what else it has to offer soon

G
oh man, i hope that is true, THAT IS SO COOL. altho, if it is true, i must **** in my pants :(
but if this is brand new, and has a NEW story mode (dragon world was rubbish. pure trash, ive had more SP fun with MP-only games.) i swear i will do a poopy in my pants.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive not been a fan of dbz for a long time now, however the storymode in the first one was fun to play through, and the fighting system, (when set at its hardest difficulty) was actually quite good,its anice break from the mortal combat style fighters where the emphasis is how much blood they can put on screen at once,

Back From The Dead
Best answers
I don't think thats the Budokai 3 logo since the Dragoball Z site has the logo on its main page. But that does look cool. Plus it would have Atari on the side and Funimation.

Best answers
but you all have to remember, its still only June so anything could still happen. i hope all that is true to, if it is, its going to fun fighting my friend :laff:

Best answers
Id like to clarify that is the europe cover, also the stuff is unconfirmed except free flight that is confirmed, as for king vegeta making a appearence. Only as a story char i would believe, and bulma and chi chi are prolly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom