Budokai 3

G
yes vetanator, thanks for saying that for the 3rd/4th time on this page ;)

Best answers
fortnox said:
yes vetanator, thanks for saying that for the 3rd/4th time on this page ;)
nope... just that it was delayed no why wich i if you look at the post told in my new post just told ya the new dates in the previus...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care if it's delayed by a week, they're fixing a major bug! America gets the bugged version and Europe gets the gravy. Makes a nice change.

Thanks for the answers though most of them were not what I wanted to hear :(

Is Dragonroad even trying to be close to the show? No Garlic Junior? No Baby? No Super 17? These guys have their own sagas, it's a crime to leave them out. And having the SSJ4's as seperate characters has to be the most retarded thing i've heard to date. Why pick Vegeta when you can have his 10x counterpart who can also fuse into the most powerful character in the game? 100x Big Bang KHH, that's not even a move. And where's Janemba? He was one of the greatest villians of the DBZ Movies. I know he hasn't been FUNimation'd yet but that didn't stop him getting into Buu's Fury.

Anyway, news of a followup:

Dragonball Z: Atari Saga's features the player playing as the CEO of Atari. Harness new skills and overcome the competition, be the ruler of the Dragonball market.

Hire!
-The wrong voice actors!
-Researchers who have never watched the show!
-Market Research to find out the characters we do want (Saibaman, Cell Jr) and remove the ones we don't (Gokule)
-Modellers who claim to capture the authentic Toriyama style! And fail!

Plot!
-An indepth rendition of the DBZ and GT Saga's down to the last detail, then remove some vital characters and plot elements!
-Stage early interviews depicting the game to be the greatest DBZ game ever, only to remove the anticipated content!

Design!
-Four versions of the same character, it's four times the fun!
-Different forms of characters to fill the quota instead of making them actual transformations!
-An expansion pack for Budokai 2!

Swindle!
-The fans.

Yeah sorry about this, I sort of needed to vent after reading how much downhill one of my most anticipated games of the year had gone. Oh well, HL2 in two days. :rolleyes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah....right....America is getting the bugged version....cough...not. Why would they give europe a bug free version and not America? After all, Goku is American <_< >_>.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well considering American people currently have the (bugged) game, I assumed it was out for general release. The European (PAL) version isn't going to be released until the bugs are fixed.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sure America will be getting the fixed version. Unless i see Atari officially say "America will be getting the ****ed up version", im going to assume everyhting has been taken care of.

G
fortnox said:
and to clear up the release date in UK, it changed alot, but in the end it was prepared to be shipped in UK on the 19th, but then at the last minute they found a whole bunch of errors. so they delayed it a week.
*edit* oh, you already posted that bout the dates. oh well, didnt realise lol
yup, and sum1 else posted em to ventenator. i get it on 25th btw :( when do you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I thought America wasn't 'getting' anything because it already has it. Raiden22 has it and is from America, that's why I thought it was out in America, bugs and all. If not then we're all lucky to get the nice clean version except Raiden22 and a select special few who are probably not feeling so happy about getting the game early after all. o_O

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Budokai 3 isnt officially out until the 16 or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 16th? That's like 28.5 hours away. Same day as HL2.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is correct.

Best answers
CANT WAIT 2 MORE DAYS
B/C MY MOM IS JUST GONNA BUY IT FOR ME :yes::laff:
AND THEY HAVE SS4 GOGETA PICS:yes::yes:
*edit*
is it comming out in 16th in USA or 23rd b/c some kid made a review/comment that is was comming out in 23??????

G
yea, some ppl already have it, because they got it b4 ppl realised it was badly bugged. andi its only in europe, no1 in USA (not legaly atleast) gets it until 23rd or somin like that. not sure bout canida, proly same
*edit* as for amazon, yea thats were i ordered it, cheap, only £30 :D and yea, different places in europe get it faster. france already has it, think its bugged version tho.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im going by gamespot.

Best answers
The game was never officially released in the US, if someone in the us got it, its the downloaded torrent version, so don't assume americans will get the bugged version why?

Because the fan base is way bigger in america, if atari did that, there wouldn't be a atari lol, you never know bush might be a DBZ fan.
*pushes the red button* oopsy.

They are 2 different version rather u would like to believe it or not lol, the bug was found around the 7th, the americans versions weren't even processed.

Best answers
It won't come out on the 16th.
Reason?
HL2.
No company would make such a move to release a game the same day another highly anticipated title is going to come, simply because it would sell less.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So if they sell it the next day, it'll make more money? This isnt a friggin movie. Its a game. More people are likely to dl hl2 than budokai 3, which means less sales for valve.

Who will win in the battle of the nerds: Half life geeks? or the DBZ fanboys?

Best answers
Dbz fan boys lol.

They do have a downloadable version of b3, which has the bugs etc, you need a modded ps2 etc, but halflife you will only need a pc so i see only problems in valves future =-P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom