Budokai 3

Best answers
Well i just hope it will be released on the 16th for us (americans) well there is going to be two diffrent versions so i would think it would be released on the 16th for americans. When i went to the gamestop store they had a board full of release dates for games and on top it said Budokai 3 16th so im going back there on the 17th to pick it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the box for the american budokai sucks, the boxes for other countries are always better :( cant wait till its released

Best answers
HL2 may be downloadable, but youll need a serial :) damn, so many games coming out like one day after another, its crazy... my wallet is going to diiiie

Best answers
If you guys haven't seen the gogeta ssj4, ssj3 goku, gohan super buu, and super genki dama, explain to me how you send it works, and i will upload them so yoiu can see them.

They are taken from dranet's site, however they aren't being hosted on 35mb.com dam spyware lol.

Meant to say their ultimates, btw the alternate costume for ssj4 gogeta.

SPOILER!

He is black, and has white hair like a SSJ5 lol.

Best answers
HE DOES!
i will belive anything when it comes to SS4 Gogeta in B3
i am sure they are shipping B3 on the 15th(non-bugged) and realesed on 16th
thats wut i think

Best answers
I got reply from Anttila, that they should have b3 someday in this week...europe yay!

G
wow, gogetas alternitive costume is african/american? lol! cool, i cant see that image, but ill check it out a dranet :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gogeta's alternate costume (now known as Blackgeta) looks cool, do you reckon this is to satiate AF fanboys or something, even though it doesn't look much like SSJ5.

What does everyone think of Broly and Gogeta's Ultimate Attacks? I think the ultimate is just a bigger version of the Broly Blast, not really imaginative, it's like having a Super KHH as an Ultimate.

But Gogeta's really grabbed my attention, it's got an official name at last (Soul Punish > "Spirit Stars") and seeing as it's from Movie 12, maybe Janemba will be hidden somewhere deep down inside the game and Atari have just held their tongue? It wouldn't be the first time they've left something out of the official strategy guide.

Best answers
omfg i need to know the date of when it comes out
i called Toys R Us(pwns) and they said they dont know
said call tommarow!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa....this game isnt going to be as good as you think man. Just take it easy.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chill out. The game really isn't going to be that good...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure it will, be hedonistic, if you think a game will rule then it'll rule to you, one hour here :D

Don't know whether to pick it up with Half-Life 2 2moz or pick up the Special Edition later in the month...

Best answers
hey guys i found bad news 3 days ago that budokai had a glitch in the charecter select screen so they have on idea if they are ganna retain it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read from page 5 onwards, the fixed versions release date should be around the 28th, which is pretty good considering they had to recall the unsold copies, destroy or wipe them and then recode the character select screen, reburn the DVD's and republish the game.

How that damn bug slipped through beta testing I have no idea, so many people have found it and they aren't even supposed to have it yet :p

Best answers
OMFG this game sounds better than DBGT:Final Bout that was the game of the year for me
man i am jsut excited not that its gonna be good
man i lose intrest of games in a month if i beat it that fast:laff:
b/c i beat games in like 2 days.... no challenge
but i thinks it gonna be dif for this game
only one of my friends are looking forward to this game :shocked:
these days no 10-11 like anime >,>
i dunno why

Best answers
Gamespot finally posted their review it was a 8.2 and they added 5 more movies, Gamespot actually enjoyed a dbz game lol.

One of the new movies shows Frieza doing the move he did to piccolo in form 3.

Best answers
40 minute...............
OMFG YES!!!!!!!!!!
*the reason i am so excited is b/c the first cel-shaded gogeta and all characters DBZ game
*Dragon Universe seems pimp:yes:
*MAJOR!!!! improvement from Budokai 2 or 1
*has alot more characters
*ss4...nuff said about that
*BIGGER BEAMS!*TRIGGER HAPPY*
*Faster movements
and i basically covered it
o yea and da ss4/ss5 alt. costume :laff:laff:
*edit*
omfg i have to wait another day cause Texas is so far away :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap Bulma is a playable character on this game. Equipped with her own finisher O_O

At least thats how it sounds on the sound files downloaded on www.dranet.com. They said "Bulma versus Zarbon" and had another sound using a lot of explosions and Bulma's voice >.>

Edit - RAWR it was a hoax! >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom