Budokai 3

Best answers
Thanks, that really helped me...now i can be happy that americans get it before me(as usual)

Best answers
Well since ATARI seem to think that we people from europe are second or even third rate costumours they pushed YES again pushed the release to the 26th november for the europe while they a few days ago pushed the US release FORWARD to the 16th instead of 26th
and since ATARI are a bunch of dumbasses i can not give a propper release date for europe since theyll propperly change their mind like theyve dont almost every day uptil now but for NOW its 26th BUT DON COUNT ON IT theyll propperly change the date on the 20th to 2005 so it would seem since they seem to think of us as third rate people...

Discord Member
Best answers
Ok I just saw a video with cell! I admit! His voice is messed up! His voice in perfect sounds more like his imperfect voice should. o_O

And They Changed The UK release date again!?!?! O_O !!

First it was meant to be today, then next friday and now the friday after next?

WTF is wrong with them people !?!?! ;(

Best answers
"And They Changed The UK release date again!?!?! !!"

Actually they did it few days ago, but maybe they will still change it....hopefully back to 16 or 19nov. They should even tell us why they did it. Its so annoying that they just change the release date and tell us nothing.

Discord Member
Best answers
Oh! I only checked the websites and stuff today when I found out it wasnt out today! Hehe...guess i'm a little slow with my info ;D

They better make it sooner. I'm getting annoyed with all the release date changes!

Best answers

who knows o_o

Edit : pic is from playing dbz on my computer useing a-svideo hook ups @.@

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Amazon emailed me for the 19th when it was pushed it back, but not this time so i'm staying positive :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amazon.co.uk, they told me 19th, they haven't emailed me about changes from the 19th, but...the site says different, I wish they'd make their minds up :rolleyes:

Best answers
I got a Zip file full of movies like maybe 4 showing off fast fighting and some of the new stuff in dbz-3 like teleporting behind someone and blasting them and the power strugle so if you wanna check them out the hole file size is about 34megs i can send it to ya if you want

all for now
Raiden22

Best answers
To my knowledge the game was shipped to UK stores the 5th some released it around the 7th, this was a good thing however, it has come to ataris attention the game had a few bugs, so the games are being brought back fixed and reshipped.

The bugs are crashes and Costume problems, which is prolly why the UK has the 26th release date, dunno if the us has changed yet but i haven't seen one yet, perhaps 2 different versions i dunno?

G
man, i have been keeping up on BK3 since the day dranet first typed "3". same with stevodbgt, too ;) i am insulted that you thought no1 on theese frums kept up with it. btw, who loves the bad ass new vids on dranet, SSJ4 gogeta 100x big bang kamehameha (****ing GT charicters lame moves) and kid goku, some how doing a variaiton of the super dragon fist. and to clear up the release date in UK, it changed alot, but in the end it was prepared to be shipped in UK on the 19th, but then at the last minute they found a whole bunch of errors. so they delayed it a week.
*edit* oh, you already posted that bout the dates. oh well, didnt realise lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A couple of questions for anyone who owns it.

1. Is Syn/Omega Shenron the only Shadow Dragon?
2. Is Turles a costume for Bardock?
3. Any sign of Oozaru's? I read in a year old interview that they'd been put in.
4. Thin Buu? It doesn't seem right to miss him out. Especially if they're trying to get Dragonroad closer to the show.
5. Is 'Kid Goku' the Goku from Dragonball or the Goku from GT?
6. Gokule and Tiencha have been taken out??
7. Can Gogeta go to any levels except Super and SS4?
8. Are stats realistic and true to the show or balanced?
9. In the old interview they said there'd be 50 characters, now i'm reading that theres only 44 including fusions, which is right?
10. Metacoola - A character or a transformation for Coola?

G
well i dont actualy own it, but:
1. yup, there are no others
2. yes, its been proven on a number of occaisons
3. apparently you only see one once, thats in the start of gokus DBU were you fight vegeta and he is a oozaru.
4. im not usre aout that, i dont think fat buu has and transformaitons, but he might.
5. the only charicter from DB
6. yes, no what-if fusions
7. as far as i know, he can only do SSJ and SSJ4
8. no, not at all realistic. dragon ball goku matching up to li shenron.. i must say no more
9. yes, 38 hcaricters with non-fusions
10. yes, it works the same way as cyborg frieza. with friezas ship, when cooler dies he comes back as metal cooler with full HP and more power.

Best answers
1. Is Syn/Omega Shenron the only Shadow Dragon?
2. Is Turles a costume for Bardock?
3. Any sign of Oozaru's? I read in a year old interview that they'd been put in.
4. Thin Buu? It doesn't seem right to miss him out. Especially if they're trying to get Dragonroad closer to the show.
5. Is 'Kid Goku' the Goku from Dragonball or the Goku from GT?
6. Gokule and Tiencha have been taken out??
7. Can Gogeta go to any levels except Super and SS4?
8. Are stats realistic and true to the show or balanced?
9. In the old interview they said there'd be 50 characters, now i'm reading that theres only 44 including fusions, which is right?
10. Metacoola - A character or a transformation for Coola?

1:Ya he is the only shadow dragon, and its irritating to unlock him.Someone ont he dbz forums finally did lol.
2:No idea, seeing is how the costumes are bugged.
3:Dunno haven't seen anything about it, they are linked to ultimates, thats about all i know.
4:Thin buu isn't in, Fat,Super,Kid.
5:DB
6:Yup, i guess dimps thought they were useless. Honestly i never saw tiencha cause i never did DW enough to find the capsule lol.
7:Normal,SSJ,SSJ4, unfortunatly ssj4 is a diff char kind of irritating.
8:You would have to ask snosukse on DBz forums.
9: According to new info neither, it is suppose to be 38 even with fusions yet i dunno, some think bulma is hidden in the game, due to a hacked file being posted.
10: works like metal frieza.

Best answers
Found out why they delayed it... it was because of a bug noticed too late and they stopped the shipping... but well get it on the 24th in europe
you can check it here in the Budokai 3 sections on the forums
Site

Best answers
Where did you get that 24? In those release countdowns Uk(/europe) goes + and in b3 forum/release date, i cant find 24. Are you sure?

EDIT: I found it, i dont need answer anymore....just a guess darn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom