Budokai 3

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf!?! SSJ4 Gogeta VS Goku....C'mon... I really dont plan on buying B3...Probly rent it a couple times , and then some...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad i don't have a ps2... :( , i wanna play it, even if people say its gonna be crap.

Best answers
Barkarot said:
Great news, release has been delayed. Its now 19.11.
So, it comes out this month on teh 19th? Thats not to bad. Atleast ill have Halo2 to keep me busy untill then :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, Amazon emailed me and told me that too. Not that I thought you were lying or anything.

Oh well, Half-Life 2 comes out before then so I guess i'll have to play that *sighs* :rolleyes:

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watch the prices of all the games released in november sky dive after christmas...

Best answers
Thats strange doesnt seem to be on my stores list of games we are getting in this month. Bad sign or just bad planning? o_O (Canada by the way)

Best answers
EB and Gamestop's sites still say its the 16th... Not saying youre lying, just giving out some facts. I hope it isnt delayed, I cant wait to play it... and three days is a long time.

Best answers
I think it might have been overlooked on my list with all the new stock coming in so eh i wouldnt take it as a warning of delay i just think someone messed up completly, and come to think of it i dont see Half Life 2 on this list either... Hah okay yea ignore me

Best answers
Well you are lucky to get it in 19(or 16 maybe). By Atari(Finnish version/sf) it comes here in 26!!! I hope theyre wrong, i just cant wait that much.

EDIT: Its really hard to know what to believe. Theres still some pages having release date 12.11

EDIT II: It looks like that 26.11 is for whole europe.

Best answers
Well then check this out i dont know for SURE that these guys are right but i think you should see it...

New date

Best answers
uhm... thats the date for europe man... im pretty sure its still the 16th here in the US

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raiden22 said:
i have my copy i'll post webcam pics when i get off work

gonna call liar on this one....

but i might be wrong.

Best answers
I... wouldnt call him a liar just yet ive seen several guys on boards today claiming its out in a few places in the UK... and who knows it is only 1 day earlier than the old release date... my gameshop still says 19th and they better keep it that way...

Best answers
Well the place were i preordered it said the 16th so who knows, have to wait and see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I live in the UK and got it off amazon.co.UK and they pushed the date back to the 19th which isn't so bad, 26th i'd get annoyed with though. Oh and FYI there's a playable demo out with some magazine, I haven't played it....yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom