Budokai 3

Best answers
i cant imagine how hard would it be to play this on pc. Those controls...too troublesome for me. That mortal combat was enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know, the only thing limited about the limited edition is that it comes with some comic books and some action figure or something. Correct me if Im wrong.
It also comes with a full 'Behind The Screams' video showing the voice actors at work, it'll probably be on a second DVD as well as the 'Making Of'. You can see the trailer for 'Behind The Screams' on the FUNimation site.

Best answers
"The limited edition of the game will include a few different bonus items, including an exclusive action figure of the character Broly, a making-of bonus DVD titled "Behind the Screams," an extended trailer, and a sneak peek of the upcoming action adventure offering DBZ Sagas: Evolution. In addition, major retailers are offering a package of DBZ trading cards and one issue of the Dragon Ball comic book to customers who preorder either edition of the game."

The action figure is Brolly. Yay, great now i can go to show my new action figure...or maybe not. If the game is for +12, why do they put toy, or do they believe that parents will buy this game for their 7-8 years old children, well of cource they wont...right :p Im just asking but if you buy this game which one will you choose? I will buy the normal version.

Best answers
Hell ill buy the limited edition. Different box art and disc art plus a cool toy and dvd! . Makes me feel leet for getting so many extras for only 10 dollars more!

Even if i wont ever use the extras and they'll just gather dust o_O

Best answers
Looks like if you max out the special attack during the button pressing, it gives it a bit of a super powered boost. Also id assume if the defense maxes it you avoid damage completly

Best answers
The fact that after that massive big bang the map actually changed, and all the graphical improvements, and just everything... this game is going to kick so much ass. God dammit, november 16th get over here already... I cant wait for HL2 and Budokai 3

Best answers
Also looks like trunks can use his sword during normal fighting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, now no more having to pull off a hard combo for super attacks, he just kicked him up for that, now it can be actuall surpise attacks

Best answers
it would be so great to hear vegeta while playing in ESF saying "Welcome to Super Vegeta's Big Bang Attack!!" while he charges it and then "Welcome to Oblivion!!" when he shoots it...that would be amazing

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You know that isn't all that hard to do...*me thinks if I should help*

Best answers
Ha its at 142$ Who ever buys it is going to be completly ripped off, I mean why not just wait the few weeks left.

Best answers
Thats it!after i watched this goku vs tien video.i can surely say "omfg its just budokai 1 with better effects and some more voice sound effects!and woopi doopi counter attacks wow!street fighter got that alot earlier!aaahhhh must smash atari!!!"
and again its just wasted money!damn i hate atari!
they should have changed budokai 3 to a complete different gameplay!but its still the same lame old gameplay!
oh look trunks can use his sword!kiddys sorry but you can play it only at age 18.
what happened to your praised "fly by yourself" feature?
at that shooting speed you can almost never perform a beam struggle in real battle.

Best answers
those some nice .WAV files RavenTrunks...but i think u cut off "welcome to oblivion" a little too short at the end...and the "welcome" part has a skip in the middle of him saying it...but yea!! i'll use em!! thx!!

EDIT: the "Welcome to Super Vegeta's..." has the skip in the middle of it heh....i jus noticed they both start off with the word "welcome"...Vegeta is very humble when it comes to destroying ppl now a days... =p

Best answers
Looks to me like its the exact same as Budokai 2. People seem to get way to excited over new charecters and transformations.

Best answers
Actually id say more excited about the new single player mode

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me too, when I found out that over half the 'official' (read: unofficial BS) character list was false, and that here was hardly any movie content in it after all (Android 13...Janemba...Tapion...) and that there is no Oozaru or Ougon Oozaru, my enthusiasm for this game dropped like a stone. Hopefully Single Player will amend this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom