Buddy System.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hrmm....well in the situation "ignorants is bliss" i guess... ...oh wells.... Have a nice day sir..

---------- Double Post below was added at 04:03 AM has been merged with this post created 03:58 AM ----------

yeppers that would be almost perfect description
In 1.2.3 that was called throwlaming and got you banned of servers back in the day.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You can easily pick someone up, drag him round while your friend fires a beam and then you launch him into the beam.
That sounds really fun...gahh i would literally pay 40 or 50 dollars to play esf final right now in its current state....If you say yes ill imediatly donate 40 or 50 dollars

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Uhh...you do realise that in it's current state it's not really something you can "play" right?

EDIT: Also, if that was a perfect description, and there's already a couple of ways of doing that WITHOUT specifically adding something to do it, why go through the process of coding, animating, and testing simply to add another, less effective, method?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Uhh...you do realise that in it's current state it's not really something you can "play" right?

EDIT: Also, if that was a perfect description, and there's already a couple of ways of doing that WITHOUT specifically adding something to do it, why go through the process of coding, animating, and testing simply to add another, less effective, method?
its almost perfact, ill just post pictures up and videos to provide a visual description..

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
There's no need. We get what you are saying. We just don't find it necassary to add a worse method to do something you can already do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically stuart went like this:

"How can I make this game less balanced and more fun for me if I have 4 friends on a server vs 1 other guy? I've got it! I'll ask the devs to make it *easier* to gang up on people in a game where ki management is incredibly important!"

I went like this:

"stfu noob"

I still feel I win.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
here ya go [video=youtube;0bjBulfiyfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bjBulfiyfg&feature=related[/video] <------- this is what i meant lol , should of posted it when I first typed my suggestion. This is the situation im talking about.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again we all know what you meant. We are saying that its pointless to add a new system for it since you can do it using a system that already exists.

Youll just have to master the game to a certain level before you will be able to do it.

Best answers
You know you guys could just pretty much say No, we are not adding this function into the game. Instead of dragging out a longer post and giving more reaction to the community? >.> Give your answers, a description of Why and a no? lol Just saying.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
LOL DERP MY OPINION IS IT R STEWPEHD IDEAR!!!

Lol jk, essentially it's a good idea, but it's pretty much pointless with how fast paced ESF is in its current stages. Especially since there are other ways of disabling a stronger opponent and beam spamming him.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fun idea, we're not doing it Stuart. We currently have throw attack which basically get the victim caught up in place for X second before you throw them away. So we basically already got that covered.

Now, to even get a second player to come in and
1) swoop in to melee your held victim
2) realize my team mate is even holding someone

are both VERY hard situations because you grab enemies for a short period of time and the levels are freakin huge making it hard for your teammate to even GET to you. Majority of the game, your attention is else where such as chasing or running from someone. Making it difficult for you to realize your teammate is holding someone.

With our current throw system, the attacker holding the enemy, could just throw the victim at you and from there you can do a follow up attack. Again if you are able to realize the enemy is being thrown at you.

The downfall to this idea is, even though you are holding someone hoping for YOUR teammate to attack, your victims teammate could ALSO attack you from the back. So its basically a win or lose scenario for both the attacker and victim.

So as enticing as your idea is, we already have something similar with our throw, and we are not going to add any more melee attacks to our roster

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Fun idea, we're not doing it Stuart. We currently have throw attack which basically get the victim caught up in place for X second before you throw them away. So we basically already got that covered.

Now, to even get a second player to come in and
1) swoop in to melee your held victim
2) realize my team mate is even holding someone

are both VERY hard situations because you grab enemies for a short period of time and the levels are freakin huge making it hard for your teammate to even GET to you. Majority of the game, your attention is else where such as chasing or running from someone. Making it difficult for you to realize your teammate is holding someone.

With our current throw system, the attacker holding the enemy, could just throw the victim at you and from there you can do a follow up attack. Again if you are able to realize the enemy is being thrown at you.

The downfall to this idea is, even though you are holding someone hoping for YOUR teammate to attack, your victims teammate could ALSO attack you from the back. So its basically a win or lose scenario for both the attacker and victim.

So as enticing as your idea is, we already have something similar with our throw, and we are not going to add any more melee attacks to our roster
Can you add the hip thrust?

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
:laff::laff:
ROFL I'm actually in tears hahaahahaa Grega that was pure ledge xD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
isnt this in dragon ball z zankai where you can do that

Users who are viewing this thread