BTL website!?

Best answers
well i clicked on that sticky that has all the Evm BTL and i all ways click there to go to BTl forums to see if its out yet and so i clicked there and BTL is gone i know i shouldent post this here but BTL is gone can some one help! PLZ!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont bother, the mod is dead =P

and thats not just a guess formulated by inactivity,
about a week or so, (probabaly more) the team decided to call it quits,

Best answers
was sooo looking forward to it how you can go super sajion 4!!! and be BRoly im sooo mad NOOOOOOOOOO im feel lioke cring now

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
do they have any plans to release what they had done atm?
I'm wondering the same thing. As you can see in the modeling section though Davidskiwan released his BTL exclusive Goku orange gi models, but the actual addon itself in it's current build is still in question.

Best answers
doubleowierdo said:
was sooo looking forward to it how you can go super sajion 4!!! and be BRoly im sooo mad NOOOOOOOOOO im feel lioke cring now
Live with it. Remember that the people who made ESF and all the other addons and stuff don't get paid and have to do it on their free time. There's always the games that you buy at the store which were made by people who get paid so they have all that stuff.
DBZ Tenkaichi is just like ESF with all that ss4 and w/e else you want so go get it and stop complaining.
I'm getting sick of all this crap like "omfg thos dam poeplelele whos' is to make esf takeing to longes to maek itss11!!ONE and omgf thises mod is deing dead and i hat you who mak it!!ELEVEN111TWO"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
I'm wondering the same thing. As you can see in the modeling section though Davidskiwan released his BTL exclusive Goku orange gi models, but the actual addon itself in it's current build is still in question.
LOL... we didn't have ****. Stuff got scrapped and re-done so much. Went through 3 coders and 7 Leaders before we finally died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom