brolly!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i know who brolly is, but i dont know how he whas borned, why is he so evil? why he has green blood!? and why he can turn in ssj? and Ussj

Best answers
well brolly is the very first saiyan ever
thats perhaps the reason he has green hair/ green blood
he was born on planet vegeta and was in a cradle next 2 goku
and hated him for some reason

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well brolly is the very first saiyan ever
Umm no, then how was he born?

He & Goku are about the same age, Brolly was traumatized as baby by Goku's constant crying, which made his rage grow exponentially. Anyways Brolly was genetically the Legendary SSJ anyways. As A baby his power level was 10,000, Goku's was at an incredible 1!

If you watch Movie #8, 10, & 11 You'll Learn All About Brolly

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Umm no, then how was he born?

He & Goku are about the same age, Brolly was traumatized as baby by Goku's constant crying, which made his rage grow exponentially. Anyways Brolly was genetically the Legendary SSJ anyways. As A baby his power level was 10,000, Goku's was at an incredible 1!

If you watch Movie #8, 10, & 11 You'll Learn All About Brolly
doh sorry i ment first ssj

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
.. and can i ask how he get on earth,, and in what part you see him on earth? Db, DBZ, or DBGT!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ Movies #8, 10, 11

He gets on earth with a giant space ship.

Best answers
brolli rulez and he turned also in a android or something (i just hearded from a guy named Halit Bal also a member of esf forum):S:S:D:S:S

Best answers
the only movie i saw with brolly in it was the bio brolly and it was pretty good and funny when trucks gives him the finger and moons him hehehe

Best answers
umm... Brolly never turned into an android.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
brolli hates goku cause goku cryied non stop when he was a baby and that drove brolli nuts

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LoL android brolly youre full of crap! if you dont know what youre talking about dont post! because if there are any dbz n00bs out here, they believe and have the wrong info about dbz

Ontoppic.
==============================================
in movie 8 or 10 its explaind why brollie is so mad about goku.
because goku whas crying all the time and it drove brolli mad, in the movie, they also say (thought it was vegeta) if 2 baby saiyans of the same age are together and one of them crys the other one must kill the one that cry'd.
it was somthing like that.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
so you dont see brolly on the normal dbz series?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cause its side story movie stuff

Best answers
Um, hey I've never been able to find the movies for myself, but I've heard many things. Maybe an expert can help clear them up for me.
I have heard that Brolly is half Tupple, and that King Vegeta wanted to kill him because of it. And I've heard that Brolly is Prince Vegeta's Cousin/older brother/adopted brother/step-brother/younger brother. Just how is he and Vegeta related or not related? And why is Vegeta so afraid of him? There must be a reason that Piccolo had to drag him into battle by his hair! I can't seem to find the movies, so don't say "get the movie and find out". I've been to Wal-Mart, Blockbluster, MovieStop, Target, BestBuy, and every other movie store that sells Anime in my entire state. I've even tried online! But every time I get to a page, it's "sold out". I'm almost beginning to think that people are doing this on purpose.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*spoiler*

He's the legendary super saiyan. And Vegeta pretty much screams about that the whole movie, and is cowering in fear from him, until brolli basically whoops the stuffing out of him. Very fun to see vegeta as a snivelin coward for once :p

When planet vegeta was destroyed brolli managed to save himself and his father using his incredible powers. Eventually his father found that brolly was insane (thanks to goku's crying) and could only be controlled by some special device. Eventually, after meeting goku for the first time in many many years, he snaps, the device breaks, he kills his father, and etc etc the rest of the movie. It ends w/ everyone lending their power to goku and goku punching brolli in the stomach reeaaal hard. Then its over and this planet which was created by brolli n his father is destroyed.

Then he comes back really strong in the next movie. It takes gohan, goten, and (much speculated) the "spirit" of goku, (cuz he's dead or something... supposed to take place after cell saga but before buu i guess) they hit him with a gigantic combined kamehameha and send him into the sun where he's fried for good.

There is no android brolli. Scientists merely salvaged his DNA and created a genetic clone of him. THis movie is just trunks, goten, and android 18. they fight him, although it isn't normal brolli... he gets some messed up toxic sludge stuff on him, and he basically turns into a big humanoid blob of guck that keeps getting bigger and bigger (this form is called bio brolli) and in the end he's killed by sea water, drying the sludge.:S

Best answers
That doesn't answer my question. WHY is Vegeta afraid of him, and WHERE does he stand in Vegeta's life? and WHY do people say that he's Vegeta's brother?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i saw on a movie that he whas destroyed by goten, chibi trunks, and goku whit a triple kamehamha!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta KNOWS that brolli is "THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN." Mmmk? That's a big title. So he's all like AHHH WE CAN'T BEAT HIM DUDES HE'S LIKE, THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN AND STUFF! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

OK?

PWB, cool sig, but SSJ trunks> normal goten.

Best answers
That doens't sound like Vegeta, it doesn't make any sense to me. I think that maybe we Americans screwed with it again, because I know that I've seen a Japanese DBZ episode where it reveals that Dende wasn't created by the Guru, but rather by Piccolo Daiemou, so he and Piccolo are like brothers or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dende related to piccolo? Boolshizzum. Here's the story:

Kami (well, he had some different name) is sent to earth, from namek, for some reason (I think the world had begun to die or some crap). Kami tries to become earth's guardian. He is told too much evil still lies in his heart. So he completely removes the evil half from him, that half being piccolo daim..eo.. something or something. Goku kills him, and he gives birth in his last seconds of life to the piccolo we all know today. Piccolo daim... something or other, lived on earth all his life.

Dende even says, when he's talking about the eldest namek, "I'm his 108th child", something to that extent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom