Brolly

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt that both Gohan and Goten freaked out and started seeing visions. Goten has always been alright on his own or with trunks. Gohan is the loser that can't do anything without his dad breathing down his neck. I'm sure Goku was there, since Gohan didn't even go SSj2 to finish off Brolli. Brolli was in perfect condition, and I doubt those two weaklings could have finished him off by themselves.

Bio-Brolli took 3 kamehamehas, and he was weaker than the original.

Best answers
one of the reasons i like ESF is because of the fact that it is only based on the DBZ series. In this damn backwards country (New Zealand) we have only just gotten to the part where vegeta self destructs to try and kill buu... then the episodes start repeating (we will get more soon) so there has been not DBZ GT here, and no movies :cry:

keep ESF only on DBZ please!

Scruffie

S
No, no, no, no, what happened was Goten asked the Dragon Balls to help them, and he sent a vision of Goku to help inspire them. It's quite simple, Goku wasn't brought back to life, although he may have actually been there, but I'm certain that it wasn't a hallucination because if it was, the Dragonballs wouldn't have disappeared after the fight.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But you don't know if they dissapeer or not. The movies don't run in a line, and that never happened as far as the TV series is concerned. Furthermore the balls could have brought him back to help, just like the Kai's were able to bring him back for a day to fight in the tournament. When Goku appeared to Gohan he didn't charge up a kamehameha did he? I thought he just did the pose.

And regardless of how beat up Picollo, Trunks, ect. were, they still gave up their energy. That would be like if Goku and Vegeta got really beat up and fused, and then Picollo fused too, and then Trunks, and then Gohan. The movies are cheap like that. That's how Goku beat Slag too.

Best answers
The movies for the most part are just in fun. With the exception of Movie 13 and Bardock, which were both specials. Although, the Garlic Jr movie would count as one as well, since it does explain about Gohan a bit.

Best answers
Brolly's end is deliberately ambiguous. Basically, here we have this rock-hard geezer kicking the seven shades of **** out of Gohan and co. (he didn't even break a sweat), and he magically gets destroyed. They put in all that stuff about the dragonballs/Goku so you'd do the scriptwriters' work for them. And I like the fact that even when he's dead, it's Goku who saves the day. Pfffft.

Best answers
The series contradicts itself in the end. When Dende and company wish for Goku and Krillin to go to the other world check in station the dragon says he cant cuz goku is alive and "to bring him there he would have to kill Goku", yet Goku teleported to other world twice. One to transport Cell to King Kais and once to transport him, Vegeta, Dende, and Hercule tot he planet of the Kais. So it wouldn't suprise me if the dragon in movie 13 just brought Goku back to life briefly.

Best answers
Movies contradict the seris in many ways, just like DBGT does. Thats probably the reason why ESF doesnt take anything from them. ESF wants to have real DBZ, and if you want that you need to stick to the seris.

You know what is funny? in the 100 years later DBGT special Goku jr. always runs around and yells like Luigi, he can go ssj without even thinking about it (he just seems to go ssj whenever hes in danger) yet he is only like 13.5% saiya-jin. Is almost as funny as people wanted Dragon fist in ESF.

Where I live they got to the episode in DBZ where Goku and Vegeta escaped from Buu's body and took out fat buu and buu turned into kid buu and got pissed off and right after he destroyed earth...then they reply the episode where majin ssj2 vegeta fights fat buu. they have done this 2 times so far. wtf? how long does it take to translate a damn episode. So i got mad and just downloaded the rest of episodes off Kazaalite.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's difficult to understand. Cartoon Network here on the west coast of the USA told its viewers online that they would run the series through to the end, restart the series from the beginning, and begin with Dragonball GT when it had finished. Instead, they've hit the episode where earth is destroyed and restarted at Majin Vegeta, like you said. Maybe the DB GT cashcow has been held back for a few months and they want to buy time by repeating the old "new" episodes. Regardless the movies are just a series of "what if" scenarios involving all of the characters from the show.

Best answers
broli is in dbz...just not in the U.S. dbz....he was cut for being to violent becuse we are to wimp'y for the tv part with broli...

Best answers
Brolly isnt in the show hes only in the a few of the movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom