Brolly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not so sure he was there in spirit alone. Firstly, when he came to Earth he wasn't translucent so he must've been physically there, also when he touched down he made a noise so his body was present. Broly saw him ("Kakarot!") so there must've been something to see rather than sense and he didn't have a halo which means he must've been alive - ressurected for a minute just to lend his energy to the Kamehameha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just for the record.. Vegeta is always in character... Vegeta is a coward who only fights the fights he thinks he can win. That's why he stays away from Freeza until he thinks he is a super-saiyan and why he only fights back after he had become stronger then the henchmen.

Vegeta doesn't fight Brolly because he knows that he stands no chance in hell of even hurting him. The reason why Vegeta fights Buu is because he isn't fighting for himself anymore he's fighting for Bulma and Trunks. On Planet Vegeta he doesn't need to worry about them so he only has to care about himself.

Vegeta is a coward, he is always in character. Let it go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not so sure he was there in spirit alone. Firstly, when he came to Earth he wasn't translucent so he must've been physically there, also when he touched down he made a noise so his body was present. Broly saw him ("Kakarot!") so there must've been something to see rather than sense and he didn't have a halo which means he must've been alive - ressurected for a minute just to lend his energy to the Kamehameha.
Regardless. Goku(Dead) returned to Earth 3 or 4 times to help his friends. This was against the rules, according to King Kai & King Yemma, and only more so flaunted Goku's stupendous, overrated character. I can be somewhat of the Anti-Goku sometimes, sue me.

Just for the record.. Vegeta is always in character... Vegeta is a coward who only fights the fights he thinks he can win. That's why he stays away from Freeza until he thinks he is a super-saiyan and why he only fights back after he had become stronger then the henchmen.

Vegeta doesn't fight Brolly because he knows that he stands no chance in hell of even hurting him. The reason why Vegeta fights Buu is because he isn't fighting for himself anymore he's fighting for Bulma and Trunks. On Planet Vegeta he doesn't need to worry about them so he only has to care about himself.

Vegeta is a coward, he is always in character. Let it go.
Define coward. Because on a large scale, what you've just explained doesn't sound like Vegeta. Earlier on, Vegeta appeared as somewhat of a spineless coward when pitted against those far more powerful than him, such as Frieza, who he ran from on a number of occasions, but, in retrospect, it became obvious Toriyama's attention was primarily on Goku & Gohan, so Vegeta's character may not have developed the way he wanted it to. Who knows. And... a coward will run from death, Vegeta's defeats angered him, but he accepted them & continued to strive for the greatest which is commendable, in my opinion. Don't dwarf Vegeta with miniscule bits of information about his character, it's condescending to his fans.

Also, Vegeta was somewhat out-of-character during the first Broly movie, but only because Broly was introduced as the "Legendary Super Saiyan"--Vegeta learned about Super Saiyans from his Father & and also found out Frieza feared them. Think of it like this, Vegeta is royalty, and his knowledge of the Saiyans & Frieza's Empire far exceeds any of the other fighters'. Vegeta was powerful in Movie 8, but he lacked the ability put his knowledge behind him and battle with pride--he was shocked by Broly's abilities, so he used something called 'common sense', and it was. Piccolo, Goku, Gohan, Trunks & Vegeta would've all been killed by Broly if Vegeta hadn't taken a step out of the battle field to regain strength, which was then later used to kill Broly, using Goku's body.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you just say that Vegeta saved the day by running away and crying? Cause thats what I think you said.

"Waaaaa! Broly is so strong! Waaaaaa! I can't defeat him!"

Goku knew how strong Broly was and he went straight for him. Even the weaker characters went straight for him. They didn't sit back, cry, and then take 15 minutes to gather the courage to get within 10 feet of Broly. Kama is absolutey right. Vegeta is a coward who only fights when hes 100% sure he can win. Hes also a bully and everyone knows bullies are cowards.

Best answers
Wait a sec Vegeta aint a coward, in movie 8 he was acting in a mannor that his pride & stubborness wouldnt let him do that. (and he had alot of bolth)

Back on topic.
Well in case Goku was there then it would make some sence how they did it.
(Goku wasnt actualy reincarnated, he just poped to the living realm for a moment. Can be explained in meny ways.)

But still Brollys defeat in movie 8 was to odd for me. I mean no one could scratch him and just because Vegeta gave hes shreds of energy to Goku (that couldnt be mutch cause soon after he gave that bit he collapsed) ho was bealy abel to stand one moment and the other he became stronger than The Legendary SuperSaijan in his USS form, not exhausted and some what entertaind.

to Zeonix
Most of bullys probably are be cowards. Definetly not all of them are.
There are always exeptions exept in mathematicks.
(Brolly can be classified as a bully, he is rather insane not a coward, i think.)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bullies only bully people when they know or think the person they're bullying won't fight back. Vegeta won't fight someone unless he knows or thinks he can beat the person (which means he'll only fight people weaker than him unless hes trying to make a point). When either meet someone stronger and tougher than them, they immediately back down.

Broly isn't a bully. Hes a psychopath. He wants to kill everyone and destroy everything. He's not going to go out of his way just to push a kid around. He just wants everyone dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom